T W E N T Y E I G H T

♡♡♡

natalianeville

natalianeville

love u dubai ❤

tagged; declanrice

liked by gneville2, 23_carra aND 1,000,295 others

comments;

iggyjames the beauty of west ham is you
natalianeville love u

declanrice 🤤🤤🤤
natalianeville 😊 x

masonmount stop giving people feet pics
natalianeville leave omg

jesselingard okayyyy mrs 'west ham' over here
natalianeville shhhh

marcusrashford ok but you should be at the WC with us
natalianeville missing u bby

♡♡♡

July 9th, 2018
dubai, united arab emirates

Isabella wolf-whistled as she looked at Natalia walking out of her bedroom in the villa they'd rented sporting a light blue bikini that contrasted her tanned skin. She laughed in response of the whistling, slipping the white button-up shirt on as she sat down beside her childhood best friend in the kitchen.

"No sign of the lads yet?" Talia asks, scrolling through the many missed messages from her father.

"They're already in the pool outside, I only came in for a drink." Iggy laughs, taking hold of her bottle of water as she got out of her seat to go back outside. Talia followed, deciding to ignore her father's pressing messages about what was going on with Declan, because, truth be told, she had absolutely no idea.

After that very abrupt evening when he showed up at her flat, kissed her and then left, things had been flirty between them both. Fleeting glances full of butterflies, stolen kisses in an empty dressing room at London Stadium or in the hallways of the training grounds, plenty of PDA now they were on holiday with Mason and Iggy.

They were acting like a couple, minus the fact neither had asked one another out yet. Gary wasn't all best pleased at what he'd been seeing online, their Instagram posts and comments, paparazzi photos of them in Dubai, and he wasn't pleased with the fact she was ignoring his messages.

Talia and Iggy had decided to go home to Manchester for a bit when they got back from Dubai to see their families, and while Iggy was excited to see her siblings again, Talia was dreading it. She knew Emma would be there the whole time telling her she was irresponsible or silly for doing 'a man's job', and she knew her Dad wouldn't have the balls to stand up for her.