XVIII.V

( 18.5 )

SEPTEMBER 11, 2021

I walked up the stage once again for the fourth night in a row. Harry had not let go of the idea to tell everyone who I was at the beginning of every show even though most of EVERYONE in the world already did.

"The one and only ARIANA MICTHELLE!" Harry shouted into the microphone, everyone showing their shared excitement. I looked down at my boots, my cheeks starting to turn red.

"She is this year's tour photographer and is one of the best I know," Harry smiled towards me then winked. I blushed again. "And isn't she just the cutest cowgirl?"

The crowd went crazy once again, as they did every time he spoke. He walked closer to me, "You wanna ride?" He said INTO THE MICROPHONE.

I gasped so loud, I could faintly hear it through the speakers. I pushed him away from me (in a joking way) and walked a few steps opposite from him.

"This is Ari's home state and she's been gone for a little while, she says she doesn't miss it but I know she does. So for this special night, we've chosen one of her favorite songs of all time— No! Stay on the stage! You love this song!" Harry started laughing, grabbing my hand and pulling me back.

I knew exactly what song he was talking about and it definitely wasn't my favorite song, I just thought it was a funny one.

The music began to play and some people understood what was happening, I covered my face in embarrassment, why?

"Wish I was back in Texas, these states are no place for a squirrel," Harry began to sing The Texas Song from SpongeBob SquarePants!

"Wish I was in Texas, prettiest place in the world, I guess deep in my heart, you'll always be a Texas Girl," Harry continued to sing, almost as bad as Sandy did in the show, but somehow better. "You sing!"

"I WANNA GO HO-OO-O-OO-O-OO-OME, HO-OO-OME!!"

"Yoldle ay e oh, Yoldle ay e oh, Yoldle ay e oh, a lay-ee, a lay-ee!" Harry tried singing but couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, okay! You can stop now!" I said, trying to grab the mic out of his hands.

Harry just continued to laugh as he held the mic far above my head, "You can only get it if I get a kiss," he smirked. Luckily, he didn't have the mic by his mouth this time.

"WHAT?!" I choked out. I could feel my eyes protruding out of my head and I took a big step back.

He just continued to smirk at me, was he serious right now or was he messing with me to get a reaction?

"I can't do that!" I laughed nervously, looking around as if I'll find help.

"Well, I can," he said and suddenly, his hands were holding my head and his lips were touching mine.

oh. my. god.

______________________