"Why not?! We could have fun." She pouted sadly. "Don't refuse, please. You work hard; you should relax." She purred, playing with the lapel of his suit.

He heaved a loud sigh and pulled back. "Violet! It wouldn't be appropriate if someone sees us alone while having fun." He stated in a bossy tone.

"Why? Don't you like me?" She asked seductively and tried to kiss his lips.

"What the hell?!" Romeo snapped, frustrated and pushed her back roughly, not letting her kiss him. "You are fired!" He exclaimed in an authoritative tone.

"But..." She pleaded in panic. "I thought you wanted me too. I apologize. This won't happen again." She started crying.

"Violet, take your things and leave now!" Romeo ordered in a bossy tone. When she wanted to say something, he raised his hand in the air, stopping her. "If you don't leave now, I will call the securities and order them to throw you out of the building." He threatened her, full of rage in his eyes.

I smiled victoriously and walked into the room after knocking on the door.

As soon as Romeo saw me, his face paled.

"Sienna..." He mumbled nervously.

I turned my gaze from him to the bitch and gave her a death glare. "Stay away from my boyfriend. If I see you near him again, you will regret it." I warned her firmly.

She gritted her teeth angrily and stormed out without saying anything, slamming the door behind her.

I breathed deeply, shaking my head. Then I placed my bag in the armchair beside his desk and folded my arms over my chest, looking at my frightened boyfriend. Seeing his expression made me amused, but I hid it, facing him with a serious expression.

"Sienna, I swear I didn't give her any hope or flirt with her." He pleaded, approaching me, and gave me a begging look, resting his hands on my arms.

"You are mine. If I see you flirting with any girl, I will kill you. Or I let my father make you pay for your behavior. It will be more painful." I threatened him dryly while trying to hold my smile.

He gulped as his face turned white and he pleaded in panic. "I never flirted with her or someone else. Believe me, my love."

I burst out laughing as I couldn't hold myself anymore. He pulled his arms away, looking at me, dumbfounded.

"I know, my lover boy. You aren't stupid to play around with your assistant in your office when you know I am coming to visit you here." I commented confidently and pinched his cheek playfully.

He gave me a dirty look and breathed deeply in relief. Then he took off his suit jacket and put it on his seat.

"Cold sweats?" I asked, amused.

"You will pay for it." He threatened me, walking towards me like a predator approaching its prey. "Yes, I am yours. And you are mine." He stated huskily and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me against his body. "Tonight, you will beg me to stop torturing you. But I will not stop till you scream my name out of your pretty mouth." He added seductively and smashed his lips against mine.

After packing my suitcase, I went downstairs to have dinner with my family. My grandparents, Dan and Karen, and my uncle, Milan with his wife, Maria, joined us for dinner. It was my last dinner at home before moving in with Romeo. Finally, we managed to convince my father. When he heard about my decision, he freaked out and refused. However, with my mother and Troy's help, we could convince him.

I greeted them as I walked into the living room. My father greeted me with a nod. He had been grumpy since this morning, but he didn't say anything anymore.

"Have you finished packing?" My mother asked while we were eating dinner.

"Yes." I gave her a bright smile, nodding. I felt so excited.

My father grumbled under his breath and frowned, annoyed.

"How come that Aspen let you move in with your boyfriend?" My grandpa, Dan, asked me in amusement and gave my father a cunning look.

"One day an old man told me that you can not manage to keep your daughter away from falling in love. Some prick will come and steal her heart. You can't stop it. And you will not even understand what she sees in that prick." My father commented dryly and put a piece of his fish into his mouth angrily.

"Yeah, I remember this very well." My uncle said mischievously. "Do you remember who he called the prick that time?" He added, giving my father a sly smirk. He gave my uncle a dirty look while the others burst out laughing.

Troy gave me a quizzical look. I shrugged my shoulders without understanding what was going on.

"Yeah, finally, you agreed with me. See I was totally right. I still don't understand it at this age." My grandpa stated arrogantly and gave my father a knowing look.

"Dan! I thought we solved our problem." My father pouted grumpily. My grandfather chuckled, amused, "And compared to him, I am better a million times." He added cockily and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hmm..." My grandfather rubbed his beard, pretending to think.

"What?!" My father exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows.

Everyone burst out laughing. Troy and I also smiled as we finally understood what they were talking about. It seemed my father went through the same with my grandfather as Romeo did with my father. I hoped we would have a beautiful family like my parents, and after all these years, we still loved each other so much.