Chapter four: Deeds done bare

There's actually a little bit more to the story from the last chapter; that little bit more being the last ten minutes of me hanging out at Selene's house. As was mentioned before, I didn't bother sitting back down or covering back up because what did it matter? But I also decided not to hide how good it felt. I ran around with the cat for a little bit to the amusement of my friend. "Honestly, this just feels super good!" I yelled at Selene from down upstairs where I had followed the cat to.

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself!" She replied, "but my family will be home in a bit and might not be too fond of finding a naked boy running around" she finished. And here we cut to me coming back down stairs and getting dressed to depart.

Later, after I had gone, I had even asked her via messaging about if she had gone upstairs because of me or not. She assured me that she wasn't uncomfortable and that she genuinely did have stuff to take care of in her room at the time. So it was then that I asked her if I could simply wear nothing in the future as well. Again, she assured me she didn't mind. And so it was officially agreed; as long as we were on our own, I was allowed to hangout nude simply because I enjoyed it.

This would come to happen a number of other times. While we didn't hangout all too often at her home, on the occasions when we did, I would always warn her that I was about to undress. Often times I would end up undressing in the first 5 minutes of arriving. Not once did Selene ever judge me for it or look at me inappropriately. We would hangout and do things like puzzles, or chill and watch a show, or even play games together on our laptops. I enjoyed the freedom in being able to totally be myself and still not lose any of the normal love and connection I had with my friend.

Eventually, I decided to invite Selene to join me. At first she declined the offer but seemed to be reasonably intrigued. "Would you feel better if we made a bet out of it?" I had asked her. Often times, we would play games with each other via the phone, placing silly bets on it to make it more interesting. "I think I'd be okay with that" she had answered me. After a little bit of talking, we came to agree that we would play two games and only if I won would we both hangout nude. For the first game, if I won, we decided that for the first hour of the hangout we would both wear our most interesting/ silly underwear (without anything on top of it of course) and, only if I won both games would we then both go nude after that. I don't recall what we agreed would happen if she one...since she never actually one.

After having won our bet, we actually had plenty of time before the day would come to be nude during our hangout. It was common for us to FaceTime or call and at one point I offered to FaceTime without clothes on in an attempt to help make her more comfortable for the day that we both knew was coming. As I was nude on call, she opted to simply go topless, remaining in a bra for some amount of coverage.

Finally, the day came when we actually had the freedom and availability to make it happen. I gave her a fair warning before dropping my shirt and pants by the door - an activity which she always kindly gave me privacy for by typically waiting in another room for me. After being there for a few minutes she ran upstairs, shouting to me that she would be coming back down in her underwear. We had a good time watching shows together and playing games on our computer while we lounged around. And that's pretty much what we did for the duration of time in our underwear, aside from unloading the dishwasher.

A little bit after the hour had passed, we were still in our underwear. I noticed the time on my laptop and pointed it out to her. "We can do that in a minute she said, distracted by the laptop". I set my computer down and went upstairs to hangout with the cat for a few minutes. Personally, I was ready to ditch the underwear. I walked over to the stairwell, calling out for Selene, "what?" She called back. I had her look over at the stairs and proceeded to disrobe and drop my underwear down the steps. "Just thought I'd give you a fair warning!" I shouted back as they fell. She chuckled a little bit and I went back downstairs, hopping back on my laptop to continue playing games with her. "Look", I said "if you are too much of a chicken to follow through, it's totally okay," I told her, both poking fun at the situation and genuinely trying to convey that I wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't want to undress. "Oh yea?" She asked. She then set the laptop aside and ran up the stairs into her room. "You already know what I'm doing!" She shouted to let me know she would be coming down nude. I continued to play games and heard her come bounding back down the steps. I intentionally avoided looking her way as she sat in the couch beside me, placing her laptop back on her legs. I remembered back to the first time I had been nude and the privacy I had held out of nervousness for so long. It was my goal to give her the same amount of privacy until she didn't feel she needed it anymore. As we sat there, playing our game, I remembered that earlier she had launched a hairband across the room, over into the blinds. "Do you mind if I go and try to find that hairband?" I asked. "Go for it" she said. "Alright, I just wanted to check because obviously I gotta face back this way to come sit back down" I mentioned. "It's all good" she assured me. I got up and walked over into the corner of the room, searching for the hairband that had been lost somewhere. It took me a couple of minutes but I actually did find it. I took a deep breath and turned back around. Obviously at this point I was able to see Selene's entire top half, but I still tried to maintain the respect and privacy that she had given to me. I pointedly look towards my laptop and just walked straight to my seat, trying to make her feel as though I hadn't seen anything.

After some time had passed, I got bored of the computer game, insisting that we do something else. She said that she was doing one last thing and we could do something else. As I waited, this "one last thing" began to take longer and longer. I had taken her comment about almost being ready, as her finally being comfortable with being nude, and so got up and lightly snapped the hairband on her shoulder to give her a bit of a hard time. In hindsight I will say I feel a bit bad about having pushed her off of the game. Her continuing to take longer on the game likely meant she wasn't truly ready to surrender the bit of privacy she had left, which I did not understand at the time. And I snapped her shoulder with the band again. She had made it common practice to launch hairbands at me to give me a hard time and so I simply felt that I was returning the favor. After snapping it only maybe once more she replied "is this really what you want to do?" In a sarcastic tone. "Well...I'm not so sure now..." I paused. She then quickly closed the laptop and leapt up out of her seat, smacking me in the back of my head as I started running. And that is the story of how I found myself involved in a naked hairband battle. She retrieved more bands from upstairs and we ran around the house, launching hairbands, laughing like children and naked as the day we were born. This lasted for a little while until we both finally got tired and decided to rest. I switched on the ps4 and popped in the game she wanted to continue learning to play. Finally we both sat in our original spots from the first day i gad gone nude. Now I didn't have a laptop on me and I wasn't all nervous about being so open, and Selene was nude along with me. It felt like a magical moment as I strive to find deep bonds with my friends.

Finally, it came to be later in the afternoon. She decided it was time to get up and throw some clothes on, heading upstairs into her room to get changed. I looked at the time and became worried that her parents would come home. As she came down stairs, I also proceeded to get dressed. "I don't think they'll be home for another hour. You don't need to dress yet if you don't want to" she told me. I looked once more at the clock. "I don't know..." I told her "they usually get here around this time and I'd really rather not be caught" I said. Ultimately I did leave, sure as always to give her a hug goodbye and thank her for allowing me to come over. As it turned out, her parents did take about another hour to get back home, which made me regret putting my clothes on so soon and not staying any longer. But alas, the time had passed. And so now id always be able to remember the day I got to hangout nude with another best friend.