"Woah, I love these," she smiles, looking up at Sehee

"I figured you would. I have the same set so we can match. Speaking of matching, open the small one next," she says, pointing to a small rectangular box wrapped in a ribbon.

Curious about what it could be, she unravels the ribbons and lifts the top off the box. She couldn't help but laugh when she sees the gift inside.

"Really Sehee?" she laughs, pulling the bracelet out of the box.

"Yes, really! It's real gold too so you don't even have to take it off to shower," she says, crossing her arms over her chest proudly

"Why am I even surprised?" Crystal chuckles, shaking her head in amusement.

"I don't know because you're stuck with me at this point. We are 4lifers bitch. I'm not going nowhere. You're not going nowhere. We're not going nowhere. Plus, it'll dispel the stupid ass assumptions people are already making saying we won't get along," she replies, putting her hands on her hips.

"That's the internet for you," Crystal says, rolling her eyes as she clips the bracelet around her right wrist.

"I know right. Not gonna lie. I'm a little nervous about tonight. Any little thing we say can be blown way out of proportion," Sehee says, clasping her hands together worriedly.

"That's natural. We're about to be introduced to millions of people. I don't think you should worry about that too much though. The toxics are going to crucify us either way so you may as well be yourself. Say what you want as long as it's not harmful or offensive, you know," Crystal says, picking up her next gift.

"Gee, thanks. That made me feel so much better," she chides sarcastically , making Crystal chuckle.

"Did I lie though? Some of them hate our very existence right now and you know everything a person you hate does annoys you," Crystal says, reading over the cute little strip of paper in her hands.

"Like look at that bitch eating chicken," Sehee says, making Crystal burst out laughing.

They'd just heard the popular TikTok sound earlier that day and it was perfect for this situation.