"I think this album may just be my favorite. Every single song is a banger. ARMY is not gonna survive this," Sehee says.

"I know right? I hope they have some medics available for JK and Jimin's solos," Crystal chuckles, absentmindedly bobbing her head at the hype part of the song.

"That's what I said! They both decided to be grown man sexy for this comeback," Sehee replies.

This was true. Filter and My Time were more than enough to make ARMY swoon. They were already going crazy over the audio. Just wait until they see the visuals. MOTS:7 as a whole is a masterpiece and she couldn't help but feel blessed to see it on stage before anyone else—even if it was just practice. Call her biased, but Shadow was her favorite. The instrumental, the lyrics, and the intensity in which Yoongi delivered them had her hooked. The dark concepts alway fit him so well and he looked breathtakingly good right now with his hair swept back from his forehead with a black bandana.

As if sensing her heated stare, he smirks down at her when he's finished, sending her a teasing wink before he leaves the stage.

Sexy motherfucker.

"Oop—" Sehee says, raising her brows as she notices the interaction between the two.

"Hush, I just know you and JK are about to be sickening," Crystal replies.

Sure enough, they were—the extra thrusty performance he put on for his soulmate making Crystal so uncomfortable she had to look away. Disgusted, she leaves Sehee seated in the empty audience in search of her own soulmate.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A few hours later, Crystal sat on the floor of she and Yoongi's room, finally opening her birthday gifts. Sehee leaned against the door frame—a combination of her nosey nature and wanting to see her reaction to her gift.

"Okay, this one's from Jin. It's a RJ neck pillow and a shirt that says....Savage," Crystal chuckles when she unfolds the shirt and reads it.

Savage," Crystal chuckles when she unfolds the shirt and reads it

"Perfect for you," Sehee laughs.

"Yeah yeah, the next one is from...Joon and it's noise cancelling headphones. I'm sure these will come in handy," she grins.

"Definitely, those are expensive too," Sehee says, recognizing the popular Korean electronics brand.

"This one is from JK so I'm sure you know what it is," she says, pulling it out of the gift bag.

"Sure do, I picked it out of course," Sehee says, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

It was an Apple Watch with a set of sparkly watch bands to go with.