Chapter 8: Injury

Start from the beginning

Deimos+5

Deimos said as he finally left the room, leaving your whole room silent. You plopped down to your bed letting out a big sigh.

what am I gonna do now? 

You said in boredom. You finally decided to start the day. You did your morning routines until you finally sat down in the living room to watch some tv.
.

.

.

.

this is starting to get boring.

You uttered to yourself. You decided to explore the house. Not from being suspicious but just to cease the boredom.

You walk into a room that is very techy and has a desk with a bunch of monitors on it. They didn't shut down it. So you wanted to see what was in it because of your curiosity.

I mean no one's gonna know right? 

You take a look at one of the monitors and read the first sentences.

name… (Y/n).

case: reincarnated in another body and sudden increase of speed and strength… 

possible cause:… What's an improbability drive? 

You questioned yourself.

might be related to tricky and… Audit- 

As you read the last word you started to get that headache again.

crap. 

You step back at the monitor granting
 In pain. The static sounds came back ringing your ears as you started to get irritated and angry for no reason.

Your heart is pounding like it was about to explode… Sudden words pop up in your reddish vision that relates to killing and murder. You crumpled in the corner, closing your ears as you try to get rid of everything you are experiencing.

stop…

stop…

Stop…

I SAID STOP!!

As you finally let out your final roar everything disappeared quickly. Leaving the Computer sounds running.
You panted heavily.

what… Is… Happening? 

You felt scared, you immediately went outside the room you noticed how different the ambiance of the house was now compared to earlier.

what time is it? 

You stood there in shocked

have I been there that long?? 

You said shock as you saw outside the window that it is already sunset. It gave you a chills. Since you knew that what happened to you back there doesn't took you for hours. 

where is everyone? 

You ran inside the house searching for them but it seems that they haven't got home yet. You getting a bad feeling about this.

You looked inside your room, grabbed the earpiece on your bed and began communicating to Deimos.

--comms--