Minho rolls his eyes "what is the name under?" He asks. Chan asks the car "Hwang Hyunjin" he tells Minho then hanging up.

"Hwang Hyunjin." Minho tells the host "party of ten correct?" She asks "yes." Han answers. She leads them to the back in a secluded private area sitting a big beautiful table with a white table cloth and deep brown polished wood chairs.

There's wine glasses in front of each plate along with baskets of bread and oil. Felix and y/n take seat next to each other while Han and Minho sit by each other across from them.

I.N, Seungmin and J-hope enter I.N sits taking the other side of y/n J-hope and seungmin sit by Han. "Where are the others?" Seungmin asks sitting down.

"That's a good question." Y/n says looking around "apparently someone forgot something so they had to turn around they should be here soon though." Minho tells them looking down at the wine menu.

"So is there anything I can get you all started with today?" A Waitress asks walking up to me. " I will have the Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits" y/n says "can you even have wine?" Han asks "yes the doctor actually advised it she said it's good with stress."

The rest of the guys order the same thing "and for the others?" She asks "we will do it all around." Seungmin says smiling charmingly at her.

The waitress bows quickly taking off taken back by his gorgeous face.

Y/n POV:

"Hey sorry we are here." I hear changbins voice I raise an eyebrow at Hyunjin crossing my arms "we've been sitting here for almost thirty minutes what the hell was so Important that you had to turn all the way back..what!?" I almost shout I don't know why but I became so mean all of a sudden.

"She's hungry." Felix says sipping his wine. "I'm sorry babe" Hyunjin says walking over kissing my forehead "yeah yeah go sit down I'm starving." I tell him.

Changbin chan and Hyunjin all take a seat Chan at the head while Hyunjin is at the end and changbin sits on the other side of Felix.

The waitress comes with wine pouring our glasses and walking away. "Wait before anyone drinks anything there's something we would like to say.." Hyunjin stands getting up. Oh okay so we are doing this right now.

Hyunjin walks behind me resting his hands on my shoulders. "The baby...is...

A girl!!" We tell them there eyes are wide open and Felix starts crying. My heart feels as if it's swelling. I turn to Felix wrapping my arms around him. "I'm going to have a niece." He cries I wipe his tears my eyes tearing up too.

I can feel the tears fall down my face as I gently dap them laughing. "You are." I tell him I look around the table and see everyone so excited some crying making me laugh. I look up at Hyunjin he gives out his hand. I take it giving mine into his he helps me stand up.

He gives me a hug kissing the top of my hand.

"There's one more thing." He tells everyone confusing me. Everyone's eyes are on him including mine. "Y/n.." he says I look at him and smile there's tears pooling his eyes as he lets out a shaky breath.

I decide not to say anything and let him finish.

"Y/n I just want to thank you. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for choosing me. For being there. For being my light. My reason to be happy, the reason I smile, the reason I want to live another day.