Pt.43

Y/n is in her room still pissed about what happened with Hyunjin anger radiating off of her body she takes off her hoodie now only in her crop top and sweatpants.

Her door swings open without warning Hyunjin slamming the door behind him "WHAT THE FUCK HYUNJIN!?" She yells at him. He storms over to her backing her up into a wall he puts one hand on the wall beside her head.

He looks her up and down temptation getting the best of him. "I want to rip your cloths off" his deep voice sending trickles down y/n's spine.

"Then do it." She tells him. Without hesitation he picks her up her legs wrapping around his waist there lips smashing together he presses her hard against the wall kissing her lips exploring her mouth.

Y/n lifts up her neck giving him full access to it he presses his lips against her neck tasting the sweet taste of her skin. Chills running down y/n's body by the electrifying feeling Hyunjin is providing.

Every nerve and feeling on Hyunjin's body intensifying her skin is smooth like hunny. He gets more eager getting more and more horny. He walks her over to her bed. He rips her crop top off exposing her bare breasts the cold air hitting her nipples intensifying the hardness.

"Fuck." He mumbles in his deep raspy voice. He slips off her sweatpants showing her red lacy thong. Adrenaline rushing through his body.

Hyunjin takes his pants off now in his boxers and shirt y/n being impatient sits up sliding his shirt over his head he grabs her laying her back down.

He hovers over her body making her feel so small under him scanning down his chest admiration of him. He kisses in between her breasts trailing his tongue to her nipples. A moan escaping her lips as he swirls his tongue flicking her sensitive nipples.

Y/n runs her hands through his blond hair holding onto a handful as he pleases her breasts. He kisses back up to her collar bone near her ear "I'll go easy at first but I can't promise I will for long." He whispers his breath hitting her skin she feels his finger slips inside her folds going inside of her making her eyes roll back and her body arch.

Hyunjin can feel how wet she is he looks at her and smirks he brings his finger out putting it in his mouth "oh my fucking god." She whines not ready for the amount of pleasure he is about to give her.

He lays kisses down her stomach scooting down as he goes. He is now in between her legs. He kisses her inner thigh making her toes curl.

Hyunjin removes her underwear tossing it across the room and dives in between her legs. Her breathing hitches and her back arches as his tongue enters her folds moving against her clit. She's never felt this before making it even more intense. Her insides turn hot and washes of pleasure begin to form as he eats her out her breathing becoming more heavy and hearable.

He sticks his fingers inside of her and starts eating her out in a faster pace, whimpers coming from her mouth. "H-Hyunjin I-I'm" he starts going faster and deeper causing her be be unable to finish her sentence instead moans coming out the pleasure builds up as his wet tongue glides around her wet vagina.

Her eyes roll back and she tries backing away from Hyunjin the pleasure becoming unbearable he grabs her hips pulling her core back to his mouth digging his fingers in her skin.

She slaps her hand over her mouth trying to keep quiet as her first orgasm hits she moans loudly but is muffled. Her breathing labored she's already sweaty. She can feel her vagina pulse from the pleasure it just received.

Hyunjin lifts his head up from in between her legs seeing all her juices on his mouth he smirks at her licking his lips turning her on even more. He comes up towering over her he takes his boxers off.

Springing out his hard erected penis that is waiting to be pleased by her insides. Y/n's eyes widened at how big and thick it was. She mentally prays to be able to walk after this.

He leans down close to her kissing her lips softly as he slides into her she digs her nails into his back from the intake of his penis filling y/n up. She can feel him inside of her every crease every twitch every vain she can feel. This was different this was pure love.

He maneuvers his mouth in a way to open hers allowing his tongue to enter her mouth as he slowly strokes in and out of her letting her get used to his length and thickness.

Soft moans could be heard coming from both of there mouths he pulls out of her flipping her on her knees her upper half laying down on the bed. He did it so sudden she didn't have time to process what happened until she was already in that possession.

He leans forward kissing her spine up to the back of her neck he wraps her hair around his hand pulling on it lifting her head up but not in a way that would hurt her.

"I want to hear you scream." His deep voice going through her ear making the hair on her arms stick up.

He rams into her causing a loud moan to escape her mouth he holds onto her hips as he penetrates her.

Her tight warm walls forming perfectly around his penis making Hyunjin go absolutely crazy. "Fuck." He breaths out. Whimpers and silent cry's coming from y/n Hyunjin hitting her G-spot at the perfect pace and pressure hitting all of her nerves perfectly she can feel her walls start tightening around her. "Oh fucking shit y/n" he moans out.

"D-daddy" she slips out not even meaning to she was embarrassed for a second until she realized that really turned him on. She could sense his smirk on his face and started beating into her hard and fast screams being heard from y/n.

"D-DADDY.......I....OH MY......FUCKING...GOD." She manages to get out "P-Please.....I.......C.....CANT AW FUCK!" She yells he goes at an lightning pace going deeper and deeper causing her to squirm her legs give out from under her and she falls.

He effortlessly flips her body around facing up. He grabs her legs holding them up separating them he rams back inside her "OH MY GOD HYUNJIN." She cries tears running down her face. Tears of pleasure.

He feels himself getting close to cumming his penis starts pulsing inside of her she's now a hot moaning mess. The sounds of her moans and begging are beautiful to him.

Y/n's legs start shaking furiously it becoming uncontrollable Hyunjin pounds into her faster his moans loud and hers surly the whole house can hear them by now but they don't care the only thing they are focused on is each other. Y/n is on her fourth orgasm this one being the strongest Hyunjin tries keeping her still which doesn't work but is still able to pound into her she tries pushing him out with her hands but he grabs them leaning down holding them over her head.

He goes faster than he ever has before on the breach of cumming y/n's back does an arch as her legs shake uncontrollably with her orgasm breaking through a loud moan being released. She feels warmth rush into her and realized Hyunjin had came in her.

Her body goes limp and Hyunjin rides out both of there highs. Once he's done he lays on top of her still inside of her huggging her body laying his face on her chest. She can still feel his penis twitching inside of her.

The only thing being heard now was the heavy breathing "how was it?" He asks her "Hyunjin words couldn't even began to explain" she pants out "oh so it's Hyunjin now?" He jokes making her laugh "shut up." She giggles Hyunjin lifts his head looking at her kissing her lips. He gets up pulling out of her making her jolt.

He chuckles at her unintentional actions he gets up putting on his sweatpants he turns around "Hyunjin your bleeding." She says looking at her claw marks on his back "wouldn't be the first time I've bled babe I will be right back." He says slipping out of the room y/n throws her arm over her face a huge smile plastered.

Hyunjin walks downstairs into the foyer he sees everyone in the living room they all look at him smirking "she is alive right?" Jeonjin asks "yes." He says smirking going into the kitchen he grabs wash cloths and a bowl of warm water he heads upstairs back to her room once he enters he sees her laying on the bed passed out.

He gets the cloths damp wiping her skin as she sleeps cleaning off her body once he is done he gets his shirt putting it on her. He went to the bathroom cleaning himself up and putting on his sweatpants.

Once he's done he crawls in the bed beside y/n. He pulls in her body snuggling into it falling asleep.