"Hello Karlie," He said, "I'm Kurono."

"It's nice to meet you."

He put the food off the stove and walked over to us.

"I suppose I should show you around. Follow me. That over there is the kitchen. Do you know how to cook?"

"Nope."

"Well neither does anyone else here. So just like them, refrain from going into the kitchen unless it's for a snack. We don't want any fires."

"What are you making, it smells good."

"Curry. Thank you. Now that room over there is Overhaul's room. You are forbidden from going there. Everyone is. The room next to it is mine and Nemotos. Please don't go in it. Then that room Rikiyo, Sakaki, and Mimic are in. If you hear weird yelling, it is normal and is just Mimic and Sakaki. Maybe even Rikiyo threatening them. Nothing to worry about."

"Allright. So I don't go in anyone's rooms."

"Yes, unless they allow. The next room is Tengai and Rappas. You'll hear arguing from time to time. Normal couple behavior. The next room belongs to Hojo, Satsuno, and Tabe. You'll hear crying frequently from there. Again, pay it no mind. Now this room will be yours and Eri's. She's 7 so I hope you don't mind. "

"Not at all."

The room had 2 beds, 2 desks, 2 book shelves, 2 drawers, 2 closets, and 2 study desks. On the small desk, a little girl was doing some homework.

"Now, that side is Eri's, the other yours. Eri meet your new roommate."

She looked over at me, smiled, and ran over. She had her school clothes still on.

"Hi. My name's Eri. I'm 7."

"Hey Eri, I'm Karlie. I'm 16. I guess we'll be roommates now. Kinda like sister!"

She beamed at that and nodded.

"Alright, Eri why don't you change into pj's. Karlie you should too. I'll put up dinner and you should both come to eat. After dinner you can unpack. Alright?" Kurono said.

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, also don't go to any of the other floors except the ground floor."

"Alright."

And with that he left. I got changed and went to the dinning room. Where Mimic and Rappa were already seated. I went and took a seat next to my new father and was immediately sucked into their conversation.

"Look here, we should totally help Nemoto get with Overhaul!" Mimic said.

"But why? He's just a pain in the-," he took a quick glance at me, "Child."

"Look, if Overhaul falls for Nemoto we can convince Nemoto to ask for stuff and we can get what we want through him!"

"Why don't you just ask him?" I asked them.

Mimic and Rappa began laughing loudly!

"I don't get it." I looked at the confused.