Chapter 35- Murder of one

A few things have happened like Alaric killing people that he doesn't even remember killing or the fact that Sage came back into town to see her true love, Finn. Bonnie has been giving herbs to Alaric to keep his dark side hidden and speaking of Bonnie, she and Caroline have been with her mother, helping her with being a vampire. Klaus and Rebekah went to go find Finn for me so I could do the spell to unlink all of them with his blood. Stefan's humanity is back, but he's still having a bit of trouble controlling the bloodlust. Been ignoring Elena for lying to Elijah's face and betraying him, but most of all betraying me, she knows that Elijah is my best friend, she chose otherwise to go behind my back to kill both Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah. I am also ignoring my brothers, seeing as they knew about the situation and disregarded my feelings. I'm at the Mikaelson mansion now and I hear a loud thud coming from the entrance. I walk out of the room, seeing Rebekah and Klaus standing over Finn.

"Gather your witch, Nik. Let's get his blood and get it over with." Rebekah said, slightly annoyed.

"You can't force me to help you anyway." Finn said.

"Who said anything about force? When I can take your blood right here and right now." I said, with a smirk. Finn turned to look at me, in shock.

"You're letting her spell?" Finn asked, looking between his siblings.

"Well, I don't see why not. She wants to help, plus she is the one who figured out mother's plans." Klaus pointed out, with a smile.

"I can see the fear in your eyes, Finn. You know that I'm powerful enough to actually do the spell, meaning the spell would unlink all of you." I pointed out. Finn avoided my gaze, not looking at me.

"Anyways, we can either take what we want or we can persuade?" Klaus asked, gesturing his arm towards the stairs. Sage comes down the stairs slowly looking at Finn, Finn looks up at the stairs, seeing Sage.

"Hey, Finn." Sage said, excitedly and nervously.

"Sage." Finn breathed out, in surprise. Finn gets up running over to Sage, while Sage walks down the stairs faster, into each other's arms.

"Well, what do you know? True love prevails." Rebekah said, turning to Klaus.

"It does have its uses. Easier than torturing him, I guess." Klaus said, texting Kol.

"I have something that I have to do. What do you need from me, Jade?" Rebekah asked, looking at me, seeing as I'm doing the spell.

"Well, I just need your blood." I was informed. She nodded, then Klaus proceeded to ask.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked, curiously.

"I've got some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Why don't you ask Sage what he did to me, then you'll understand why retribution is in order." Rebekah informed.

"Let's go, Rebekah." I said, walking to the room where I will be doing the spell. She followed me into the room. I grabbed a glass cup, putting it on the table.

"How did you find the spell?" Rebekah asked. I grabbed her hand, creating a cut on her palm with my magic, letting the blood drop into the glass.

"I actually had the spell, I used my magic to search for it." What are you going to do to Damon?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Well, if you mean am I going to kill him, then no. Damon used me like a pawn in his game and I'm simply going to torture him for it." Rebekah explained.

"Just make sure you also hurt him for me." I said. I let go of her hand, seeing that I have enough blood for the spell.

"Why? What did he do to you?" Rebekah asked.