Chapter 34- All my children

Start from the beginning

"Where?" Damon asked again. Deep down I knew that he knew where I was last night, but had to come up with a lie.

"Ok, you caught me, I was with Caroline." I lied. Damon grew a smirk, but it got bigger.

"Oh, really. I called Caroline last night asking where you were because someone didn't pick up their phone and you wanna know what she told me, she told me she hasn't seen you since the ball." Damon explained.

"Damon, I am a grown ass woman and you don't need to know where I am every 5 seconds." I said moving past Damon, getting a glass of Bourbon, lord knows I need this. I downed it like it was nothing, then poured me another glass.

"I do need to know where you are if you're with him." Damon said, walking closer to me.

"Who's him?" I asked, acting like I didn't know.

"Don't be dumb with me, Jay. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I know you have some sort of feelings for him and you won't tell me. We tried to kill this guy, a bunch of times and you're not saying anything. How am I supposed to know what you have feelings for him when we are trying to get rid of him? '' Damon explained. I just stood there, silently, until I said something.

"Fine. You want me to tell you how I feel about him, then I will. The feelings that I had for him came rushing back and yes, I will admit that I have feelings for him and I don't think they're gonna go away. I can't tell you this because you'll just ignore what I have to say about him and kill him anyway. Damon, you don't even know him fully, you know him as the enemy, someone who needs to die, but he is not like that. I know who he is and I know he cares about me, he makes me feel different. It's like when you look at Elena, that's how he looks at me and I can't really describe it. I don't want him to die, I don't want you, our brother, and our friends to kill him." I ranted. Damon looked surprised by my ranting, but it's the truth and he wanted it. There was another moment of silence, I left him alone, leaving him to think. I got in the shower, washing my hair, then got out of the shower, getting dressed. I started looking in all my spell books to find the spell I need to delink all of them, I already know I need their blood, but I don't know the spell. It's been 2 hours since I've been looking for that spell, 2 freaking hours. I felt the wind hit my face, I turned to see that it was Elijah.

"Hello, Jade." Elijah greeted me standing by my bed.

"Elijah, why are you here? Is something wrong?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yes, there is a big problem at our hands. My mother is trying to kill us." Elijah said. I didn't react because I knew she was trying too. Elijah saw the look on my face and knew. "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

"I just found out yesterday at the ball when Elena went to have a chat with you mother. I casted a spell on me to make me invisible. I was there when you told Elena that you were having doubts about your mother and wanted her to report back to you if something was going on. Of course, she didn't because she's selfish to want Klaus dead so you and all the others have to pay the price." I explained. Elijah had a shocked look on his face.

"You were there? What did she say?" Elijah asked.

"She said that when she messes up the balance of nature by turning her family into vampires, the ancestors turned on her and to restore the balance she wants to kill all of you. She called you an abomination, then she linked you guys with a spell with Elena's blood that was in the champagne when she made the toast. I could only get to one of you in time so I found Klaus, took the champagne away from him. I've spent the last 2 hours finding a spell to unlink you guys, but I'm having no luck so far." I explained.