Princess Prima Ballerina barreled toward them empty-handed, before apparently realizing that a) he was empty-handed, and b) charging toward a large body of water to fight the children of Poseidon was maybe not a good idea.

Too late, he tried to stop. The demigods rolled to his sides, and Perfect Jason summoned the wind, using the giant's own momentum to shove him into the water. As Princess Prima Ballerina struggled to rise, Percy and Perfect Jason attacked as one. They launched themselves at the giant and brought their blades down on Princess Prima Ballerina's head.

The poor guy didn't even have a chance to pirouette. He exploded into powder on the lake's surface like a huge packet of drink mix.

Percy churned the lake into a whirlpool. Otis's essence tried to re-form, but as his head appeared from the water, Perfect Jason called lightning and blasted him to dust again.

So far so good, but that would not last anytime soon. Percy and Perfect Jason were weak. They couldn't keep Princess Prima Ballerina there for long. And Burnt Hawaiian Pizza was still there.

As if on cue, the plaster mountain exploded behind them. Burnt Hawaiian Pizza rose, bellowing with anger.

Percy and Perfect Jason waited as he lumbered toward them, his spear in hand. Apparently, getting flattened under a plaster mountain had only energized him. His eyes danced with murderous light. The afternoon sun glinted in his coin-braided hair. Even his snake feet looked angry, baring their fangs and hissing.

Perfect Jason called down another lightning strike, but Burnt Hawaiian Pizza caught it on his spear and deflected the blast, melting a life-size plastic cow. He slammed a stone column out of his way like a stack of building blocks.

Percy and Perfect Jason met the giant's charge. They lunged around Burnt Hawaiian Pizza, stabbing and slashing in a blur of gold and bronze, but the giant parried every strike.

"I will not yield!" Burnt Hawaiian Pizza roared. "You may have ruined my spectacle, but Gaea will still destroy your world!"

Percy lashed out, slicing the giant's spear in half. Burnt Hawaiian Pizza wasn't even fazed. The giant swept low with the blunt end and knocked Percy off his feet. Percy landed hard on his sword arm, and Riptide clattered out of his grip.

Perfect Jason tried to take advantage. He stepped inside the giant's guard and stabbed at his chest, but somehow Burnt Hawaiian Pizza parried the strike. He sliced the tip of his spear down Perfect Jason's chest, ripping his purple shirt into a vest. Not a good fashion statement. Perfect Jason stumbled, looking at the thin line of blood down his sternum. Burnt Hawaiian Pizza kicked him backward.

Dionysus looked on with an amused smile, munching from a bag of Doritos.

Burnt Hawaiian Pizza towered over Eden, but she was smirking. She could take this guy.

"I love me a two person tango," she said, before dodging the blunt end of his spear, sending the sharp half away with the Ballerina water that she was controlling.

And frankly, Eden might've blacked out. The anger had filled her completely, even more than when the war happened — after Silena had died. But now? Eden's girlfriend was hurt because of these giants. And the gods were using her again.

She jumped, pooling all of the adrenaline into her legs so she'd land faster and dodge the spear.

Landing on his arm, Eden squirmed around as he kept moving it, before finally just grabbing out a gun and shooting blindly.

One went right through his forearm. The rest went to his legs, which made the giant stagger.

"Otis!" Someone yelled, and Eden turned toward the lake and snarled as she jumped off of the burnt pizza, letting him stagger around before he collapsed, where she had him at her mercy.