Chapter 11 (Twilight Syndrome)

Everyone from the diner came running to find out what this motive was. They managed to group up with the remaining people, staring down an arcade machine.

Chiaki: "An arcade machine?"

Hajime: "This thing is a motive?"

Mahiru: "Monokuma claimed there would be s prize for the first person to complete it, but none of us are really trusting this so called prize."

Gundham: "Agreed. There is no use for such machinery."

Hiyoko: "So we agree, don't play the game."

Kazuichi: "Guess so, that 'prize' could be anything good or bad. What do you think dude?"

Kazuichi turned to Hajime.

Hajime: "I think one of us should test it out."

Everyone seemed shocked with this decision.

Sonia: "But why would we do that?"

Hajime: "We don't even know what the game is like. Plus we don't have to take the prize."

Nekomaru: "Dude's right."

Sora: "I'll do it."

Sora went up to the machine and the screen displayed a screen.

Mahiru: "Do you want someone to watch guard?"

Sora: "I wouldn't mind the company. Though hang on."

Sora set her bag on the floor and pulled out her skirt to throw on over her swimsuit.

Sora: "Good enough."

Sonia: "I can stand with you!"

Sora nodded and the two of them were left playing the game.

Chiaki tagged along with Hajime.

Hajime: "Oh hey."

Chiaki: "Hey. I've been meaning to ask you something."

Hajime: "Go ahead."

Chiaki: "How'd you know you're good at archery?"

Hajime: "Huh?"

Chiaki: "You said you were good at archery and nailed every shot. Even though you can't remember your talent."

Hajime: "It was actually the first thing that came to my mind. But for some reason, I felt like I could do more things."

Chiaki: "Did you practice a lot?"

Hajime: "I......"

Hajime was drawing a blank. He couldn't remember anything like that...

Hajime: "I don't know."

Chiaki: "Hmm... do you have amnesia too Hajime?"

Hajime: "No, I still remember my life before all this. Which... wasn't necessarily great. My parents died in a car crash when I was about 16, so I was living in an apartment by myself. Before I got accepted into Hope's Peak."