Chapter 22: Arachnid's kiss

Start from the beginning

Silence filled the air. After a while I spoke.

"Hey, you're not the only person who lost their parents. I lost my parents to a crime lord. I was 4 years old. My brother was 11. 10 years later, I found out that my late mother was the superheroine Scorpio.  Kinda ironic. The thing is, I never told Andy about it. 

 So I trained for 3 months so that I can fight crime and it payed off. The crime boss was sent to jail and then Scorpio was born. Unfortunately, I had to move because my brother got a promotion and joined the Police Force in Paris." I said.

"Wow. You're doing better than I am. Still, even without the mask, I'm still Crimson Web. Not some bug that will get crushed." Isaac replied.

"Spiders aren't bugs though." I chuckled.

"Yeah. I know. Not that the akuma's care tho." Isaac replied with a small laugh.

We laughed. Sahara nuzzled my cheek before going to bed. I noticed Isaac was blushing and trying not to look at my chest. I smirked mischievously.

"You know, back then. You was staring at my chest. I didn't think you are a boob person." I said leaning closer to him.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." He stuttered. 

"Liar." I whispered in his ear. Isaac smirked.

"Says the person who was blushing when you felt my chest." He replied smugly. 

My cheeks burned bright red as Isaac laughed.

"You dick!" I retorted and tried to punch him. He dodged. I lost my balance and collapsed on top of him. We both lay on the bed with me on top of him. Our lips brushed against each others. We blushed. I quickly got up and covered my mouth.

SHIT! SHIT! THAT WASN'T MY INTENSION!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-." I said.

"N-no! It was my bad for teasing you." Isaac replied.

We met each other's gaze, embarrassed by our current situation.

"It-it did felt good. I never done this before." I said, touching my lips.

"Yeah. Same here." Isaac replied. 

Silence filled the air. After a while, I asked.

"Do you want to do it again?" 

Isaac stiffened at my question.

"I-I mean if you don't want to, I totally understand. I mean asking some guy you just met to make out with you is just a bad idea and-" I rambled until Isaac responded.

"I want to." 

I stopped and blushed. He looked down, the front of his hair covering his eyes. His cheeks red with embarrassment.

"W-Wha?" I asked. He looked up slightly.

"I want to kiss you more. If you're ok with it." He said.

I sat on his lap, facing forward. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned closer to him. Our lips nearly touching.

"Yeah. I'm ok with it." I whispered.

Our lips closed the distance between us. The kiss somehow felt right. The only sound was the rain tapping against my bedroom window.

As our kiss deepened, I felt something wet slide into my mouth. I moved away quickly.

"S-sorry. I was a bit to hasty." Isaac said.

"No, sorry. I just never experienced a French Kiss before." I replied. 

"If you want to stop, we-." Isaac was about to reply but a pushed him onto the bed and pinned him down. A determined expression plastered on my face

"No. I stared this. I want to see it through." I replied. Before Isaac could respond, I pressed my lips against his. He stiffened then relaxed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

We rolled to the side, kissing. I slide my tongue into his mouth. He did the same. I felt my shorts slip from my legs and onto the ground. Isaac held me closer and nibbled my ear lob. I felt a jolt as he nibbled my ear. He moved away from my ear and gently kissed my neck.

I gasped softly as he bit my neck and sucked gently. As he pulled away, I felt a hickey on my neck. I smirked.

"You jerk." I whispered and kissed him again. I reached to his ear and whispered.

"Payback time." 

I bit his ear gently. He shuddered but didn't' pull away. I giggled and kissed the scar on his eye. I traced my lips across his cheeks and moved  to his neck,  plastering kisses until I reached to his throat.  I smirked and gently bit his throat.

"Gah! Cassie! Wait!" Isaac whispered as I sucked his small Adam's apple. I pulled away and admired the hickey I left for him. Isaac got up and rubbed his throat.

"Now why did you have to to that for?" He pouted.

"Because I can." I replied with a wink. I looked outside and saw the rain continued. I checked my clock.

11:30pm.

"Hey. Can you stay here for the night?" I asked. 

"Well, I need to call my career before that." He replied. I gave him my phone.

"You can borrow mine. You remember her number?" I replied.

Isaac nodded and dialled the number. After a few minutes, he got through.

"Hey, Jackie. 

No, I'm ok. Yeah. I just cracked a few ribs fighting an akuma.

 No I don't need to go to the hospital. I'm fine. My phone broke during the fight. I'm at a friend's house. No, I don't have a girlfriend. 

I'm 15, Jack. I'm too young! Ok. Fine. I'm aware about the age limit for se-. Jesus, Jackie! My friend is literally behind me, hearing this. 

No! I don't need condoms right now! Alright, alright. I'm sorry I snapped. I was embarrassed. Yeah, yeah. I know what happened last time. Ok. I'll see you later. 5 ish. Quarter to 6 then. I'll just climb through the window then. You're getting me a new phone? Good thing I kept the SD card from my old phone. No, it's not damaged. Yeah. OK. Thanks for understanding. No condoms, Jackie. Still to young. Ok, bye."

He hung up and gave me back my phone. I grinned at his blushing face.

"Overbearing much?" I asked.

"You have no idea." Isaac replied, rubbing his neck. 

"We should get some sleep. I'll set my alarm early for you. My brother comes back at 7 am. You'll have to get up at 4 am." I said.

"Really?" Isaac asked, unamused.

"Ok, 5am."I sighed and set the alarm.

As we snuggled into the bed, cuddling each other.

"Hey, one last thing." I said.

"Yeah?" Isaac asked.

"What did you mean by last time?" I asked. 

Isaac stayed silent for a moment.

"I'd rather not talk about it." He replied. I heard a bitter tone in his voice. 

Best not to pry even more. I thought to myself.

"Ok. Just asking." I said as I buried my face into his chest. 

And just like that, we fell asleep.