"Keep a hold of her Penny!"

John didn't know what to say or do, so he just stood there, staring at the young girl who had just attacked him. She looked like she'd had it rough, with bandages wrapped around her head and ribcage. She was also passed out on the floor, so that was a clear indicator she was in bad shape. John slowly moved his gaze over to his wife. She was also studying the girl.

"Maureen?" He spoke softly. Her eyes didn't meet his at first but eventually dragged over to look at her husband's face.

"You're bleeding." She spoke quietly. John's eyes widened slightly in surprise as he brought his hand up to his face. He felt the cut that was sliced into his upper cheek, mere centimeters from his eye. He brought his hand back down as he responded.

"Who is she?" John asked, the confusion apparent in his voice.

"I have no idea." Maureen sighed.

"Mom! Dad! Is everything all right? I heard noises-" John saw Will jog into the room, his robot behind him. He paused when he saw the crumpled girl passed out on the floor. "Wh- what's going on? And why is it so hot in here?" Maureen looked around the mess of a Jupiter, as if in a daze. Before John could say anything, she seemed to snap herself out of it.

"Will, go grab her pack-" she pointed to the orange bag lying on the ground that John had tripped over. "-John you grab the girl, make sure not to injure her any more than it looks like she is. We will have Judy check on her when we get back. I'm going to see what happened here." Maureen walked past John as he walked over to the young girl. He rolled her over gently, moving one hand under her shoulders and the other in the crook of her legs, and picked her up slowly. John saw Will approaching him from his peripheral vision.

"Is she ok?" Will asked his dad in a worried voice. John looked down at his son's face. He wasn't looking at his dad but at the young girl in his arms. Her labored breathing was starting to worry John as well.

"She'll be fine once Judy gets a look at her. Come on, let's go check in with your Mom." John stepped behind Will as he started walking towards the cockpit, the robot following along quietly. John looked back at it and had to try not to laugh as he saw him leaning over and moving boxes out of his path.

Maureen was mumbling to herself when they walked into the cockpit. Will walked up to her and placed a hand on her forearm to get her attention. She ceased her whispering and looked over in shock.

"Oh, Will."

"You alright?" John asked her. She looked at him for a moment, searching his eyes for something.

"Ya- ya it's just the damage the ship took, it must've been a terrible ride down. I- I feel bad for her." She turned and looked at the "Critical" list pulled up on the screen. As Will and Maureen talked about why it was sweltering hot in here, John's gaze drifted to the front window. Rocks were pelting the window in small clumps.

"Uh- Maureen," He started. Before she could answer, the radio-static sound filled the quiet of the destroyed Jupiter.

"M-m! Mom d- -ou copy?!" Penny's voice yelled through the static buzz.

"Penny?" Maureen questioned in disbelief. John shifted the unconscious girl in his arms as he noticed the falling rocks were getting worse.

"Penny, what are you doing here?! How are you even here?"

"I'm in the Chariot and I'm coming to get you." Maureen turned to look at John in shock. He shook his head slightly, not knowing what to say. He noticed her gaze pass over the girl before turning back to her radio

"What are you-" Maureen started before Penny interrupted her.

"Let's talk about this when you are also in the Chariot. Where are you?" Maureen looked around before pulling up a new screen.