Dance for you • SZA

You were a talented stripper in Los Angeles, California. You had to be, you couldn't find any other job that paid decently. You loved your job though, thirsty men at the strip club stop being your main bother and you actually enjoyed yourself. You got hundreds of dollars on a daily basis and got to do your main hobby. Today was a different day for you because when you looked into the crowd you saw one of the hottest girls you have ever seen.

She had chocolatey skin and her hair was down and curly. Your job was technically to seduce people so you found catching your newly found crush interest easy. You struted onto stage and got on your pole and started your dance. Your crush smiled when you started dancing and got closer to the stage for a better look at you. She threw about $1000 at you and you beamed. You've never gotten that much in just one show before and you were ecstatic.

The money just kept coming in and when it was time for you to exit the stage you collected about $5000 in just one performance. You went into your dressing room and counted your money you made from all of your performances today. You had a total of $10k and you were really excited about it. You heard a knock at your dressing room door and you wondered if it was your best friend paying a surprise visit. To your surprise it was your crush that had given you the $1000.

"Hi, your boss told me where your dressing room was at. I wanted to tell you how talented you were." She complimented you. You were lucky your blush couldn't show on your cheeks because you just couldn't stop blushing. "T-Thank you" You stuttered, mentally slapping yourself for stuttering like that. "I'm Solana, I'm looking for a stripper to feature in my music video." She said.

"Oh shit you're SZA" you gasped. She nodded and you were completely stunned that SZA had wanted you to feature in her music video. "So you want me in your music video?" You asked, pointing to yourself. "Absolutely, you're the best stripper I've seen so far." She said.

You felt yourself blush and hid the cocky smile you were tempted to show off. "Thank you" You replied. "Do you want to be in the music video?" She asked. You nodded your head eagerly and she smiled "Great, I'll ask a friend to pick you up to take you to the set." She said. "What's your number?" She asked. You told her your number and she added your number into her contacts and texted you to make sure it was you. "Okay well I gotta leave bye–" "Y/n" "Bye, y/n" She smiled and hugged you, making your heart warm.

She ran off and you were left to squeal over your new opportunity to spend time with your crush and get just a little more fame. You collected your stuff and went home after getting something to eat from popeyes.