Reputation • Doja Cat

You had a reputation to keep god damn it! You wanted to date Amala, you really did but you couldn't. "Y/n, make a fucking choice! Is it your reputation or me?" Amala asked, her arms crossed over her chest.

You knew what you wanted, you wanted Amala but you had a hard time saying it. "Should I take your silence for reputation or are you gonna say sumn?" She asked. You kept silent "I knew it" She said before grabbing her stuff.

You were tempted to say something to stop her but you let her leave. "I can't live like this anymore. Take it back." She said, handing you her promise ring. Your eyes were glossy at this point as you watched her leave.

Once she was gone you slid down the door and balled your eyes out. "How could I be so fucking stupid?" You sobbed. After that you vowed that if you ever found Amala again you'd date her no matter what your label or your fans said.

~2 years later

You rushed down the sidewalk as you were extremely late to work. Your eyes were glued to your phone as you texted your manager that you were on your way.

He replied with a thumbs up emoji and as you were putting your phone away you bumped into somebody. You fell on your ass and looked up to see your ex girlfriend, Amala.

"Mala?" You gasped. She helped you up and you patted your pants pocket to check for your phone. It wasn't there but when you looked you saw Amala holding it. "Here" she smiled.

"Thanks" you replied. "No problem" she said. "I gotta run to work but can we talk later?" You asked. She nodded her head and you hugged her before running off to work.

You greeted your manager and got into the booth to sing a few songs you've written a while back. You found it impossible to focus on the song since your thoughts were filled with you and Amala's interaction earlier.

You went through your day at work successfully and now you were on your way home. Once you got back to your house you took a shower and changed. You flopped onto your bed lazily and got your phone.

You called Amala and she answered in less than a minute. You guys had a long chat and you told Amala you couldn't give a damn about your reputation anymore. All you wanted was her.

She was pretty shocked about it but she happily got back together with you. Now you guys had a date tomorrow and later on you'd announce your love. How you were gay and proud. You were excited to spend the rest of your life with Amala.

Sumn short before I sleep