~ Chapter Three ~

Start from the beginning

Flame chuckled "slow your roll Will, that right there is Street cousin." He pointed at me and took a shot of Hennessy.

Taker looked at me with a shocked face "Why you ain't bought yah cousin outchea dawg. She fine as hell." He said

I looked at him like he stupid. I know the type of niggas I hang with, and while I know they won't hit her or fuck her up, I still know these motherfuckers fuck almost any bitch that has two legs and a pretty face.

Bringing my cousin, around them was a hell no.

The only one she met was Flame, but she still know about everybody else.

"Bitch because I know you. You not about to fuck and duck my cousin." I told him straight up.

He sucked his teeth and twisted his lip up.

"Now how you know I don't want to get in a relationship with her." He said

We all looked at each other and back at him and each and every one of us busted out laughing.

"Nigga know damn well he ain't getting in no relationship." Stalker said.

"Is that even in your vocabulary bro?" Clip asked

Taker jerked his head back "My vocabulary" he pointed at himself "nigga YOU was just out in these streets like me a few months ago. Just because you got you a lil piece of candy now don't mean your past life done dissapeared bro." He said

Clip held his arms out "aye man, I'm a changed man. I found a woman, you can keep dem girls."

"Why y'all give this nigga weed bruh. Now he over here about to go T.D Jakes on us." Stalker said making us laugh.

"Aye watch this, aye Clip, you and Milani fuck yet?" I asked him.

We learned a long time ago that we all had effects to the weed.

Clip gets high and thinks he's a damn counselor and tells everything if you ask him.

Flame just blanks out from time to time like he go death or some shit.

Taker just gain all the energy in the fucking world and start making up dances and shit.

Stalker literally will talk about females the whole time.

Me...I just do whatever I feel like doing in the moment; that can be a bad and good thing.

"No we ain't fuck yet." He said and we all gasp.

"She gave you head yet?" Taker asked

He shook his head "No."

"Y'all leave this nigga alone, shit!." Flame said taking a pull from the weed he had in his hand for the past eight minutes.

"Man nigga yo high ass just tuned the fuck back in." I said laughing at his ass.

"Shut the fuck up." He responded

"I'm about to go chill with my babygirl" Stalker said standing up "I'll see y'all at the party." He said dapping all of us up.

"Ight" I told him as he walked out.

The rest of us just chilled and talked about some things. Shared some laughs and talked about the shit we would do back when we were younger.

After a while we all left to get ready for the party.