I felt the tears streaming down my face. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. How could she have just said that to me? We were best friends! Did I really change that much? I didn't think I changed at all. I just couldn't believe the last part of what she said. She told me to move. Not just move out of the apartment, but to a different country. I couldn't stop crying and repeating Jenna's words. About an hour later, someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Jenna."

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you."

"I'm busy." I told her.

"Doing what?" She asked me.

"Umm...sitting." I used as an excuse.

"Liv, please let me in."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Can we please talk about this?"

"Fine." I said as I unlocked the door.

She came in and sat on my bed. I sat with my arms crossed, staring at her.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier. I love you to pieces and would never do anything to hurt you."

"It's okay. Can I explain my part and how I felt?" I asked her.

"Of course."

"I was talking to Harry and he knocked on the door. I opened it and got scared. I obviously couldn't say I wasn't home. If I knew it was going to be him, I would have done anything to ignore it. He just wanted me to hear him out, so I did. He asked me to give him a second chance. I told him I can't. I'm stronger now. I can defend myself. I didn't mean to ignore you girls while Harry was here. He kept thinking of ideas that we could do that included you guys. I wouldn't do anything on purpose to be mean to you and I hope you know that!"

"Of course I know that. I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your situation. I didn't mean anything I said. You are my best friend and I hate fighting with you. I think the anger and jealously just sorta got the best of me. I don't want you to forget about us and spend all your time with Harry."

"I would never forget about you! I don't even think that's possible! There's nobody that could get in the way of our friendship, not even Harry Styles." I told her.

"So we're good now?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said, giving her a hug.

"Are we gonna tell the girls about this?" I asked her.

"Um we don't have to..."

"Okay. I don't think we should." I told her.

"Me either." She agreed.

I gave her another hug and we went downstairs to watch TV. I took out my phone and went on twitter. I had a new mention from Harry. Yayy!

@Harry_Styles: Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I missed you, babe. @LivvyBurke

Aww that brought a huge smile across my face. Until I realized that Harry hasn't told fans and the press that we are dating. Directioners started tweeting me asking if I'm dating Harry and why he called me babe. People also started tweeting him asking the same questions. I texted Harry to see what we would do.

To: Harry<3

Hey babe! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Directioners are tweeting me asking why you called me babe. xo

I wondered what it would be like when fans found out I was dating their idol. Harry quickly responded to my text.

From: Harry<3

Hey babe, can't wait to see you too! It can't come fast enough! Do you think we should wait or we should tell them?

It's up to you(: Are you ready for the fame?

I thought about it. Was I ready? People would be sending me hate everyday, but usually when people sent me hate or were mean to me, I was good at ignoring it. It only hurt if I was close to the people. I decided I was ready.

To: Harry<3

I think I'm ready. Is it okay with management? xo

From: Harry<3

Yeah, they love the idea. They have wanted us to make it official to fans.

To: Harry<3

Okay great! Tweet away and let the world know I'm yours ;) xoxo

It was exciting that this was finally happening! My phone buzzed again with a tweet.

@Harry_Styles: Just to clear up the rumors, I have a girlfriend. This is her twitter @LivvyBurke

I immediately got thousands of follows, mentions, and tweets. I scrolled through the tweets and some people tweeted some really nice things to me. Of course there were a few mean ones, saying I'm not good enough for Harry. But I ignored them. The ones that were nice made me very happy.

Bella and Ally finally came home. They were out late! Wonder what they were doing with those boyfriends of theirs...haha. They watched TV with us and around 11 I went up bed. The boys flight would arrive at 1:30. A car was picking me up at 11 so I could come to the airport to see Harry when he got here. I couldn't wait to see him!

*****

Heyy! I made this chapter a little longer than usual(:

Do you guys like the longer chapters or should I write shorter chapters and update more frequently?

I hope everyone is enjoying the story! Tell me any suggestions that you have! xoxo