brea-why me?

rico-he wanted you.i want you too.

brea-why?

rico-brea you are a great wife.your just perfect.your perfect for a slave.*i almost threw up.damn it i hate it when roc is right.*

brea-but you know i have a boyfriend and kids.

rico-yea.mona is beautiful too.i would love to have her.

brea-leave her name out of your mouth.

rico-look this is an easy solution.you come with me and be my slave and i wont touch mona.

brea-roc and brian wont let you touch her.

rico-you dont think i can kill them.i can kill you right now.look i just want a slave.so you can come over everyday from 9 to 7 and then you can go home to your family.best of both worlds.*i shook my head.he walked closer and i backed away.*

brea-i did not go through hell for 15 years to be taken back.you want me to be your slave?your gonna have to make me surrender.

rico-do you have to be difficult brea.*i took my shoes off and got inn my fighting stance.*ok have it your way.*he threw a hit and i dogded it.i ducked down and tackled him.i was on top of him so i started punching him as haard as i could.he blocked a hit and punched me.then he flipped me off of him by rolling on the ground backwards.i was under him and he punched me.i blocked one and head butted him.he fell off of me and i got up and jumped out of the window.i fell down since we was on the 3 floor.i got up and was about to make it to my car but he grabbed me by my collar and dragged me back to the house.when he threw me on the hardwood i kicked him in the dick and ran up the stairs.i locked myself in the bathroom and called danielle.*

danielle-hello.

brea-come to wear my grandma lives.bring your gun and hurry.*i hung up the phone and tried to climb out of the window but he grabbed me and threw me on the ground.he kicked me like 10 times and i felt blood in the back of my throat.he turned me over with his foot.*

rico-had enough?*i nodded my head.he smiled.then he got on top of me and i closed my eyes.i opened them and i saw a shine of light.i looked at the window and saw danielle.rico is trying to take my skirt off right now.i looked at him and then her.she aimed and he looked at me and he moved when she shot the gun.i was hit and i screamed.he grabbed his gun and shot at her but missed.she shot me in my shoulder.he looked at me and pointed the gun at me.please make this quick.*you wouldve been a good slave.*i closed my eyes and heard the gun go off.my heart stopped.i opend my eyes and i saw rico lying on the floor coughing up blood.danielle stood above him.*

danielle-you wouldve done better if you didnt fuck with me.*she shot him in the head.then she turned to me.*the police are on their way.lets get you out of here.*she picked me up with my good arm and wrapped it around her shoulder.*

brea-you had to shoot me though.

danielle-sorry.i didnt know.*when we got outside a medical person came over to me an looked at my shoulder.she patched me up.*

medical-um your husband called you.

brea-his name is roc royal?*she nodded her head.*yea thats him.*i grabbed my phone with my good arm and called him.*

roc royal-hey.everything ok?

brea-yes.im fine.i love you but i have to go.

roc royal-ok i love you too.*we hung up and then they started helping my face.after that i went home.i drove myself.when i got hom i couldnt take the bloody clothes off so i waited for roc because i know he would love to take my clothes off.i laid in bed and watched tv.i heard the front door open and i didnt move.i heard him run up the stairs and he opened the door and he just looked at me expressionless.*your fine.why did you lie to me?

brea-because you wouldve freaked if i said that i was shot.*he hit his face with his hand.*

roc royal-he shot you?

brea-no danielle did by accident.

roc royal-what am i going to do with you?and he fucked up my favorite outfit.

brea-ill find another sexy outfit for you.help me out of this.

roc royal-it wont even feel the same.*i got up and he took my thing off that makes you bend your arm.then he unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off as gentle as he could.*

brea-im this fucked up because i fought back.

roc royal-you always fight back.im proud of you for that.*i smiled and he started taking my skirt off.then he took my bra and panties off and carried me to the bathroom.he put me down and wrapped me in a towel.then he ran me some bath water right quick and then he helped me get in.*

brea-why are you making me take a bath?

roc royal-well most important to wash your hair and all that shit you been through with fighting him.*i nodded my head and he grabbed the shampoo.after he was done cleaning me off he wrapped me into a towel and carried me out of the bathroom.*

brea-how was work?

roc royal-it was good.

brea-cool.*i kissed his cheek and he smiled.*thank you.

roc royal-well you are my wife right?

brea-no.

roc royal-the medical lady said thats what you told her.

brea-thats what she told me i just never corrected her.

roc royal-come here.*i leaned more into him and he kissed me.then he put me on the floor and helped me into my pjs.after that he laid me into bed and put my thing back on me.then he took his clothes off and got into bed with me.*im going to have a talk with danielle.*i laughed and laid on him.she shot me in my left shoulder.after about 10 minutes i fell asleep.* 

 poor brea getting shot for no reason.thats rico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this story is almost over i think.