Chapter 19: Back for more?

Start from the beginning

"S-sorry. I didn't noticed. Kinda wished you told me." She said, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"No. It's my fault. I tried not to stare." I replied, scratching my hair. We both met each others gaze and laughed.

Suddenly,  a cinder block crashed into a sandbag, spraying stuffing everywhere. We looked and saw a group of boys in different coloured armoured jumpsuits. The leader had a dark gold jumpsuit and a large sharp horn on his helmet.

"What the hell?" I gasped. 

The leader noticed me and smirked.

"About time I noticed you, punk!" He said. 

It took me a second to recognise his voice. Victor's right hand man. Did Victor send them for payback?

"You guys back for more!? Didn't Victor say you won't bother us?" I called out. 

The group laughed.   

"Victor doesn't know about this. I think we should thank Hawkmoth for giving us these new powers. So that we can kick your ass!" The gangster with the red jumpsuit. 

Hawkmoth!? Another Akuma attack!? I thought to myself. 

"Back off!" A blonde hair boy shouted as he threw a kettle at him. The leader caught the kettle and crushed it with his hands. He growled at the blonde haired boy, who whimpered in fear.

Before I could respond, Cassie stepped in front of the boy and got into her fighting stance.

"Why not pick on someone your own size!?" She shouted. 

The boys laughed.

"I think we will." He said and reached out for Cassie. She jumped over the leader and knocked out the boy in blue with a single kick to the head. She dodged and knocked out the other armoured punk. Before she could react, the leader picked her up and threw her towards the climbing wall. She crashed into the wall and slide to the ground, clutching her bruised shoulder.

"I'm gonna ram you, bitch!" The leader charged right towards Cassie. 

"WATCH OUT!" I shouted and dived towards Cassie, tackling her way from the yellow rhino figure. We rolled onto the ground and ended up with her lying on top of me. Her chest smothered against mine.

Eyes above the neck line

She got up and blushed deeply when she realised the position we were in. 

"Aww. How sweet. You got yourself a girlfriend." The leader said with a smirk. His friends made suggestive hand signs, including one I can't put into words.*

Cassie got off me and gave me a hand up.

"Get everyone out of here, I'll stall him. Tell Ladybug that I'm with The Bulldozer." I said. She nodded and helped escort the customers from the gym.

"COME GET ME!" I shouted as I beckoned The Bulldozer towards me. He ran towards me. I quickly sidestepped out of the way and climbed up the climbing wall, dodging bullets and avoiding losing my grip. As I reached to the top of the climbing wall and ran across the platform, Bulldozer jumped up and landed on the platform behind me. 

"Got ya now!" He shouted as he charged towards me. I ran as fast as I could and reached to the window. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Shit!" I cursed loudly and looked back. The Bulldozer was still hot on my tail. Shaking my head, I dived through the window and rolled onto the ground outside. Ignoring the cuts on my arms and legs, I ran across the roof while The Bulldozer crashed through the wall and chased after me.

Cassie POV

As I helped escort the gym, I was surrounded by The Bulldozer's henchmen. They smirked and poked my chest with the barrel of their guns.

"C'mon, baby. Show us those jugs." One said.

"Yeah. Let's have some fun with ya." Said the other.

I scowled and covered my chest.

"Like hell I will, bastard!" I shouted. The boys laughed.

"It wasn't a question." Said the boy in blue. The pinned me down to the ground. A man tried to help but was gunned down. 

"Now, boys. Let's feast!" The boy in red cheered. His friends agreed. Before the started to remove my clothes, a green shield struck one of them in the face. Before the others responded, a red figure kicked the man in the red jumpsuit in the jaw. 

"Ladybug?" I gasped. 

Ladybug punched another armoured thug in the face, knocking him to the ground. More superheroes entered the gym. Carapace, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee and Ryuko followed her. Another boy in am orange and white jumpsuit and a matching mask entered the gym.

"Is everyone alright?" She called out.

"We're ok. One of us however-" I replied, pointing at the dead boy who tried to help me. Carapace knelt down and closed the deceased man's eyes.

"I'm sorry we came to late." Rena said.

"Please, stop the akuma! He's after Isaac." Tyler said as he helped up an injured woman in her 20s.

"WHAT!?" They cried.

"He's going to get himself killed. Where did he go?" Queen Bee asked.

"Rooftops. I think he's heading to the marketplace." Tyler replied.

"We'll stop the akuma. Let's go." Ladybug said.

The heroes left the gym to follow the akuma. I ran to the changing room, locked the door and unzipped my bag. My kwami, Sahara flew out.

"About time. You're bag was hella stuffy." He said, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"Sorry, Sahara. But it's time to transform." I said. "SAHARA, UNLEASH YOU STING!" 

My gym clothes were replaced by a dark red jumpsuit, with black boots, matching gloves and a mask covering my eyes. On my side was a whips shaped like a scorpion's tail.

"I know it's been a while since I used this ever since Princess Justice. But time waits for no man." I muttered and climbed out of the window to follow the akuma.