Locker Room Part 2

Thanks to Confused_But_Proud for the idea!

Damn it.
Dante was gorgeous.
I gulp and look up at him, trying not to stare. He gives me that killer smile that drops girls to their knees. I bite my lip. We had had a fling a few weeks back, but neither of us mentioned it since.

I stride up to him and take his towel, tossing it over my shoulder. "Well... I suppose you could come help me... and I'll help you too"

"Oh yeah? With what?" He asks, a genuine goofy grin on his face. Did I mention he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed?

I slap his bare ass hard, hearing it practically echo in the empty room "you didn't do too well in the showers, still pretty dirty" I grab his member and guide him back into the showers.

"Fuck Arlo.." he groans. I slip off my boxers slowly. His eyes are on me as he turns the nob, hot water pouring down on us. I grab the soap he had with him and start scrubbing it across his chest, his skin warm to the touch.

"Mm.." I moan as his hands start stroking my hard on, pumping me faster as the soapy water acts as lube. I gasp as he bends down, pushing my front against the cold tiles "Dante.. please" I cry out softly as he pushes his finger in. Working up to two fingers, then three, I'm a dripping mess by the time the water gets cold.

"Come with me" he says, shutting off the water and heading back to the lockers. "Down on the bench, ass in the air" he orders, using the same tone he uses out on the field. I grin, doing as he says, but I'm shocked when I hear him shuffling and something cold and hard entering my hole.

"The fuck.. is that my pom pom?" I look back over my shoulder, shocked to see the streamers now shaking against my cheeks.

"Sorry darling, no condom, and your ass is too damn tempting. So I had to put a distraction there instead" he grins, proud of his work, before slapping my ass cheek hard.

"Ugh! Please Dante.. I need to cum" he flips me over.I groan loudly as I feel the handle of the Pom Pom shoving deep inside my hole. He leans over me, so his hardened member was now pressed against my face, and mine to his.

"Are you sure darling?" He smiles wickedly, licking my cock slowly.

"Damn it! Please Dante!" As soon as the words are out of my mouth, a cock replaces them. His mouth engulfs my swollen member, sliding up and down, refusing to pull away.

I groan and suck the best I could, but he had full control. Our wet bodies slapped against each other as he thrusted into my mouth, hands forcing my hips down the bench so the Pom Pom doesn't come out.

It's not long before his thrusts get sloppy, my balls drawing up closer to my body, until he abruptly cums in my mouth. I gulp and swallow, pausing only when I cum deep in his throat.

Once satisfied, he pulls away. Laying flat against the cold tile floor, that stupid grin never left him. "You know... we could always head back to my dorm for more.."

I sit up, face beet red as I pull out the pom pom. I grin and shake it in the air "let's get out of here all star"

Next chapter coming soon! Something along the lines of a train car and a payment for a missing ticket...