| Chapter Three |

< Amelia >

After we gathered all the evidence and information we need we headed back to the precinct. On the way back I noticed Jay staring at me once in awhile while he drives.

Why does he keep staring at me like I have food on my face or about to my lectured like a child. I just ignored him and his stares and we were almost back to the precinct.

" So what languages do you speak" Jay said trying to make small conversation.

" Italian, German, French, Russian" I said in a nonchalant tone. " Do you think will be able to catch her killer" I asked out of the blue.

" With Voight in charge we definitely will. He never stops looking for a killer tell he finds them even if it take twenty years" Jay said.

" In the CIA we only got a certain amount of time per case and if it wasn't solved it would be declared a cold case" I stated while looking out the window.

" Hmm that what we normal but with Voight he needs to solve all of his cases" Jay said while pulling into a parking spot.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to open my car door when Jay beat me to it. I stepped out fo the car and Jay closed the door.

" You know I could of opened the door myself" I said while walking into the precinct.

" What can I say I'm a gentlemen" he said smirking before running up the stairs. I followed right behind him. I took a seat at my desk as the other people we're just coming back.

" Alright we know that it has to do with someone in a gang but we do not know who or what gang there from" Voght said walking in.

" Antonio what did you find out about our victim" Voight asked turning his attention to Antonio who was on his computer typing away.

" The victim is a sixteen year old girl named Emma Riley sh-" I cut him off.

" I'm sorry did you just say Emma Riley" I said hopping it was just my imagination thinking Antonio said that name.

" Yea why do you know her" he asked with a confused look on his face. Everyone turned there attention to me with the same look on their faces as Antonio.

" Emma Riley is the daughter of Nickolas Riley he is the leader of the scorpions" I took a brief pause thinking about that tragic night two years ago. " Her father killed the head of the knights gang leader in New York City. I was on that case it was the most bloodiest scene in New York history of gang violence and murder".

" Wait so that means- " Kim started to speak but I interrupted her. "She was killed in seek of revenge "

This just got a hell a lot more complicated......

_____________________________________

I have been working for the past four hours going through security footage with Jay.

" I don't know why we're looking at these. The guy wore a black ski mask and has no visible tattoos. All we know is he is around six foot tall give or take" I said in an annoyed and tired voice leaning against the back of my chair.

" Well we can at least try to see if we missed anything the other times we watched it " Jay said bring over two cups of cups and handing on of them to me.

" Thanks" I said taking a drink of the well caffeinated drink I needed to stay awake.

" No problem" he said sitting down next to me.

We clicked play again for the sixteenth time as we watched a masked man come into the dinner and hold up a gun to Emma head pulling the trigger.

When I watched the guy pull the trigger I seen his sleeve slightly pull up and when it did it revealed a name on his wrist.

I quickly pressed stop and enhanced the photo. I got as close as I could without blurring it and read the name on the wrist.

" Catherine Santiago" Jay read out before I had the chance to.

" I can guarantee you if we find this Catherine Santiago we will know who the killer is" I said writing the name down on a piece of paper. 

" I'll call Voight" Jay said standing up grabbing his phone off his desk and dialing who I presume is Voight.

While Jay was on the phone I looked up the name and got a hit on a young women who only lives ten minutes away from the precinct.

" Jay I got an address let's go"I said once he got off the phone. We both grabbed our guns from are desk and put them in are holster and grabbed our coats and ran down the stairs.

This time I got in the driver seat and started the car while I waited for Jay to get in.

" You sure you don't want me to drive" he asked slipping into the passenger seat.

" No I can drive plus you drove last time now it's my turn" I said turning on the radio to my favorite  channel.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers,

Here is chapter three of " CHICAGO PD" :)

enjoy:)