Kei's POV

Then, Jungwon and I sat on our seats on the bus. I was still smiling, thinking of what I saw just now, Sunoo and Mia were holding hands eyy~ I'm more sure that they have feelings for each other. Maybe not now, in the future and I can't wait!! When I was still smiling happily thinking of both of them, I saw Jungwon who was still looked nervous and a little bit scared.

Maybe it's because of Sunoo? I thought.

Then I tapped his shoulders. He looked at me.

"Hey Jungwon.. you okay?" I asked him softly as I stared at him.

"Yea I'm fine.. I'm just.. I don't know.." He replied confusedly.

"Hmm... Is it because of Sunoo just now?" I asked and he seemed shocked to hear that I mentioned Sunoo's name and he nodded slightly.

"Yea.. I was just trying to tease him with Mia because he looks cute and funny when he's whining, but I think he's mad at me.." He sighed.

"Hey.. It's not your fault. I think it's because he was embarrassed in front of you, seeing him holding a girl's hand. I believe that he isn't mad at you, maybe you can try to talk with him at the villa, If you need something then I'll help you." I said while smiled at him, assuring that he's not wrong. After hearing my words, he smiled towards me, showing his cute dimples.

"I'm glad to hear that, Thanks Kei." He thanked me.

"You're welcome Uwonie~"  I accidentally called him with that nickname and he looked at me, shocked , but then he chuckled.

"Wow We just met each other this morning and you have made a nickname for me." 

Gosh I couldn't believe that I said that I was so embarrassed!!

"U-uh sorry I accidentally called you with that nickname, I won't do tha-"

"It's okay!! You can call me Uwonie and it's.... quite cute." He said as he laughed. 

wow he's so cute.. I thought as I stared at him, who was still laughing and I didn't realized that I was staring at his face for a long time.

"Done staring at me Kei? I know that I'm cute." He said as he smiled widely. I quickly shook my head and back to my sense. I apologized at him and he's just chuckled and said that It was okay.

End of Kei's POV

Back to Mia's POV

We sat on our seats on the bus. I'm still quite shocked with Sunoo who were suddenly became harsh, especially with his own friend. I saw Jungwon's face looks shocked and flustered. Hmm... Maybe I should talk to Sunoo about this.