James looks at her and he feels butterflies in his stomach, is he ill? He never felt like this with Lily. What is wrong with him?

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think its safe, leaving him with these people? And why not his grand mother? I am sure Sally will take him in. I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are

Dumbledore: The only family he has.

They stop outside a house.

McGonagall: This boy will be famous. There wont be a child in our world who doesn't know his name.

"Why are you famous?" A random Ravenclaw asked.

Dumbledore: Exactly. He's better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready.

At least he had a good reason Harry thought.

Hagrid coughs and sniffles, he is crying. He howls like a wounded dog.He clears his throat.

Sirius looks very offended while the Marauders, Percy, Harry and the future people laugh at him.

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really good-bye, after all.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door. The baby has a visible lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead.

Dumbledore: Good luck...Harry Potter.

The camera pans into the scar and the opening title shows:

HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

Almost ten years after the: DURSLEY's home. The camera pans on a sleeping boy, almost eleven, with a lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead.

There is a click, and knocking. Outside, a tall woman, PETUNIA DURSLEY, raps the door.

"Why are you with Petunia?!" Percy screams.

"How do you know her?" Lily asked curiously.

"She used to bully me in school" Percy answered.

Petunia: Up. Get up. {Knocks} {sighs} Now! {Smacks door of closet which is the boys bedroom}

The hall got deadly silent.

"Why's re you in there?" Asked a deadly calm Percy which made everyone ever her parents terrified.

"T-t-t-that I-is m-m-my r-r-r-room-m." Harry stuttered terrified of his mother anger.

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER TO PUT HIM WITH THAT BITCH THAT MY OWN KIND, CARING MOTHER!" Percy screamed at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore was too scared to even speak.

"Why aren't you with my mother she would have gladly taken you in." She said her gazed and voice softening when she looked at Harry.

"It would have messed with his plan." Harry said glaring at Dumbledore.

A large, tubby boy, DUDLEY DURSLEY, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.

Dudley: Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!

"I hope you fall down those stairs and break something!" Percy said angrily.

"PERSEPHONE ANDROMEDA JACKSON" Sally shouted.

"Sorry mum!"Percy said slightly scared.

Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen. The boy, HARRY POTTER, tries to come out of the closet, but is pushed back in by Dudley.

"What a horrible child!" Molly said.

"See my anger against this child is justified." Percy said to her mother.

Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.

Petunia: Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!

A larger man, VERNON DURSLEY, is sitting at the kitchen table.

Vernon: Happy birthday, son.

Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry comes into the kitchen, dressed in rags.

"What are you wearing? Remus asked

"Dudley's old clothes." Is all Harry said.

"They didn't even buy you any clothes?!"

Petunia: Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything.

Harry: Yes, Aunt Petunia.

"He is not a slave/ house elf!" Every shouted.

"How long have you been cooking for?" The Marauders plus Percy asked.

He sets to work.

Petunia: I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day.

Vernon: Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy!

Harry: Yes, Uncle Vernon.

"He has a name asshole!" Percy and James shouted.

Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares.

Dudley: How many are there?

Vernon: Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself.

Dudley: Thirty-six?! But last year last year I got thirty-seven!!

"What a spoiled child!" All the mothers in the room said.

"Even I didn't get that many!" Draco said.

Vernon: Yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year!

Dudley: I don't care how big they are!

Petunia: Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, Pumpkin?

"That is not how you raise a child." Sally said.

Scene:

Outside, morning. The happy family is heading to the car. Harry goes to get in but is stopped by Vernon.

Petunia: This will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it.

Vernon: I'm warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in.

"That is abuse!" Everyone shouts.

"What would you think it a good idea to bring him here!" Percy said to Dumbledore with her eyes flashing with anger.

Before she can lunge at Dumbledore another flash of light and 11 more people fall through it. They see Percy about to lunge at Dumbledore and run to hold Percy back.

A girl and two boy calm Percy down.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" Ron asked.

~~~Authors note~~~~~

Ooooohh who are they??

Ok quick question IF and WHEN I finish Harry Potter should I start on the Percy Jackson Books?

Don't be a shy a silent reader please comment!

Goodbye for now my lovelies

Tulip Xxxx