[∆°•Delusional•°∆]

[We're slowly seeing M/N's Background Story in the future chapters since Xiao finally found out, M/N is Geshou.]

M/N'S POV
I was outside of the 4NEMO Building to buy some drinks in my favorite Cafe.

I was wearing a mask since people knew about me being a manager of 4NEMO.

Of course, they will take advantage of me so they can get close to the 4NEMO Boys which is I can't allow to let my guard down.

I managed to get to the cafe with no paparazzi who noticed my disguise, What a relief.

I walked to the Cashier to see Verr Goldet smiling at me.

"It's nice to see you again, This Cafe already misses you!"

"Wait it can talk?"

"It was a joke but what I mean is the people who work here miss you."

I chuckled

"I see that's good to know, Well You know my order then and 3 Mocha Frappuccino take out."

I told her, She nodded with a smile on her face, I gave her the cash and handed me the receipt.

"Here's the receipt and please wait for a moment, It will not take long."

Verr Godlet told me, I smiled behind my mask.

"No worries, I'm not in a hurry, I'll just use the restroom."

"Sure."

I walk to the restroom and sigh in relief, It's still a public bathroom with 6 stalls so I shouldn't let my guard down.

I looked at the Mirror to see a person behind me with a mask on her face. Based on her figure it was a girl that almost looked the same age as I am.

I immediately turned around to fight her but she immediately throw a white powder at me.

It made me feel sleepy as I slowly lose consciousness.

Verr Godlet's POV
Hmm?

He just went to the bathroom right?

So he won't take long...

But 30 minutes have passed since I last met him, I ask one of my employees who are male to check on the male restroom.

There's no CCTV in there because it will make people uncomfortable who are using the toilet.

But both Restrooms has an Emergency door just in case if something happens

But when the Employee cane back with a panic look on his face...

"What's wrong?"

"There's no one in the male restroom but I've found a suspicious white powder on the floor...and I don't think it's Baby Powder."

He said As I saw Police at the entrance door and inspect the Male restroom.

Turns out my employee immediately called the police when his partner who's an idiot smelled the powder from the floor and fell asleep immediately.