22: Bind to the wall

Sado managed to claw her way out, many other tentacles shoot towards her and she ducked them all after slicing through them. Oxias' giant pet plant shrieked each time she cut its tentacles. Phineas and Marcus tried to force their way into the room unsuccessfully, the plants had sealed the door and jammed it. 

Sado grinned from ear to ear, "Is that all you've got? Well, I'll kill all of them, without exception." She darted towards him with her claws set out, to her greatest surprise he stayed put awaiting her attack. Her suspicion came too late. 

When she was inches away from him she was grabbed by even thicker tentacles which wrapped her like a sack up to her throat and squeezed. The plant once again brought her to its mouth opening wide with sharp teeth. 

He enjoyed the sight, finally, he got to experience someone's death again after so long. 

Sado managed to look at him with gritted teeth as her death approached, to her greatest surprise the plant closed its mouth. Marcus finally barged in with Phineas. 

"Sado!" He cried out before grabbing his wand from his pocket. He waved it in the air and all the plants crumbled to dust. Oxias watched in horror, his months of works dying to dust. The huge morning glory slowly began to fade into dust. He rushed to it and attempted to grab it but only grabbed dust. 

Sado fell to the ground watching the boy ball his fist with his eyes squeezed shut and his teeth baring. 

"Enough of those dangerous plants. And how the fuck could he use his powers I thought it was bind or so." Marcus spoke to Sado totally ignoring him. When Oxias looked his way his right eye burned with flames, immediately his bracelet began to glow burning into his skin. 

Marcus took a step back, so did Phineas and Sado in bewilderment as Oxias took off from the bed covered with flames. It doesn't last long, as the bracelet performed the sole task for which they were created. Hold him captive. 

They ache the pain into him and his mind lost focus to such tremendous agony. And he hit the bed almost unconsciously. Marcus was quick to cast a spell, Oxias knew each letter of the spell he pronounced, they weren't as correct and accurate as his mother's they had an almost similar effect. 

Heavy silvery chains grew from the walls attaching to his feet even when he tried to prevent it. Marcus approached the bed where Oxias was grabbing the chain and tried to reap them off. 

Marcus folded his hands behind his back. "You brought this upon yourself, you'll be chained to this room all weekend," he said. 

Oxias looked up at him, his gaze met Sado's instead, all the ego and arrogance all gone giving way for a glimpse to his soul, there she saw despair and horror. She turned around quickly and made her way out, Marcus followed just after, and Phineas lastly. 

Oxias kept pulling on the chain as he heard her voice in the atmosphere, he could smell her like she was in the room, once again, he was in those cursed chains. The ones which held him down for years. 

He squeezed the sheet under him with all his might as a furious scream left his lips. 

******

*In the palace

"Not good-looking," Bo muttered as he looked in the mirror with four frames.

"What is not good?" Ho approached Bo with his gaze on the glass. 

So looked up from his piles of sheets with complaints. "The Orchadians, are being held by the magical border for now, and it will buy us enough time to sort things out, I can't see what the emergency might be."