9: Fight back

The man stepped out, at first he held a frustrated look, with the side of his nose gently in a wrinkle, that was until he spotted the elderly man. His frustration melted into a smile, however, it was not the warm kind of welcoming smile, rather it was the crooked kind of smile that held deceitful meanings. His purple iris rested on Xo's red orbs as the smile continued to play on his lips. 

"My Lord." He bowed to the elder before he finally noticed the white-haired teen beside the massive old man. His smile only deepened.

His voice came out like a trick to Oxias's ears, it felt like the serpent which spoke to eve."King Oxias Elias Sideris, or will I rather say, dear nephew." 

Oxias clenched his jaw. "Stupid." He said out loud to their dismay. 

Xo rolled his eyes. "You know the deal, behold your nephew you'll have to mold before releasing him to the world, thank goodness as he fell down his language was changed to English. And blah blah blah. One more thing before I go." He held his rod out. "You better watch him, he might be a match to your wisdom. Anything goes wrong and you're back to zero." Xo smirked as the man gulped, his smile totally fading by then.

"Oh, This is Marcus Linticus. Your fake uncle. And you better behave now you're under his rules and regulations." He turned around feeling satisfied with the deadly look on the boy's face. 

"Disipy cus!" He tapped his rod on the floor and disappeared into thin air with flames coming after him. 

Marcus watched the old man leave and his smile fell. He glanced at the boy with a hand running through his purple hair. "Dear nephew, huh, you look awful in those, I don't know what. Look here everything is different from your palace, we all heard you were cruel and shit, but now you're my nephew and you better watch your attitude." Marcus pointed sternly. Oxias grabbed his menacing finger, lowering it. 

"I'm scared of no one, senseless vermin." He growled. 

Marcus huffed. "And there you are, you didn't want to have kids but life seems to be too kind." He said sarcastically to himself.

"Sado! Duc! The package has arrived." He called. 

Oxias's enhanced hearing heard heavy steps running their way before a girl with red long hair sprang from behind him, sniffing him all over. "Fresh! Fragrance! Soul?"

"Back off!" Oxias snapped glaring up at the bizarre creature like a woman with red hair and eyes and a crazy smile with fangs in her mouth. 

"Wo, pretty aggressive." She raised a brow while backing off. 

"Bizarre indeed." A voice said about them a figure jumped down from the ceiling dressed in a blue beetle suit, hair perfectly combed, with a dangerous smirk on his lips, and that revealed his fangs. 

Oxias could smell the foul odor of a wolf, and the frozen sound-less heart of a vampire. 

He watched the people standing in front of him confused and lost but he doesn't show it and never will, rather he held a ferocious look on. 

"I'm a wizard, a magician by profession. You already know all that." Marcus waved his hand carelessly.  

His gaze zoomed on the red-haired animal's face and she approached him with big red psycho eyes and a creepy grin that was too large and too exaggerated for any warm meaning. "I'm SADO! A rogue, a free rogue. I ran away from my pack after driving everyone crazy. And I'm your aunt, not that he is my mate." She grabbed Marcus by the arm, almost reaping his arm. "We're undercover." she laughed. "Undercover, so I'm your aunt. A werewolf." She kept the grin. 

Oxias raised a brow in disgust, Marcus retrieved his hand from hers and mumbled a curse.

"I'm Duc, Phineas Duc" he smirked, exposing his fangs. It told it all, vampire. He looked younger than the two other people, he had blue hair and hypnotic gray eyes. He looked vicious and untruthful. He looked a few years older than Oxias his height and looks, confirmed his suspicions.

Oxias scoffed. "Oh please, and you're what? My brother?" Oxias mocked wickedly.

Phineas's smug grin faded, and it was quickly replaced with a scowl. "I'm your fake cousin, and don't you look at this." He mentioned his features, "I'm up to one thousand years of age. I was cast a spell that's why I'm still seventeen. And that is about to change." He added. 

"Now darling, tell me about you cutie." Sado approached him, shifting to her full red wolf and approaching his feet. 

"I thought I asked you to back off. Nasty creature." He sneered. Sado shifted to her woman leaning even closer to him. 

"Hm, you're weird." She bent to his eye level fixing his two-colored irises while he bared his teeth. 

"You have two different eye colors, is so visible and you're paler than a corps, your hair. Ah, it won't do, and your non-existent fashion." She rolled her big red eyes. 

"Let's fix him. We have more to teach him about this world. He must learn above all that he is no longer a king here. But a minor." Marcus spoke in a tough and neutral voice. 

"Yeah, for once in your fraudulent life, I believe you." She nodded. 

Phineas dipped his hands in his pockets and looked away. Sado grabbed Oxias's arm only to have him jerk away from her. She rolled her eyes.

"Will you be a good kid for me?" She grinned in her creepy way causing him to step back. 

She grabbed his wrist firmly pulling him out of the library into a large living room with the finest butter-brown couches and a wooden floor, with a ceiling made of glasses. 

The sky was filled with clouds, it was different from Oxias's kingdom but he didn't take it in as he was busy trying to break from the nasty animal's grip, he would never be associated with a rogue. 

"We heard that there was a new alpha and he was even cruel that the witches and vampires assembled. He killed so many people and caused others to flee their land, I couldn't have imagined it was a bratty white-haired boy that was responsible for all the brokenness. Just imagine if the others find out he is on earth. He is so screwed." Sado ranted. 

"If not for the contract I would've given him away for some dollar bills," Phineas added with an evil smile. 

"Now enough and finish the job, don't tell me you can't handle a fourteen years old," Marcus called out while attempting to leave. 

Sado rolled her eyes while reaching for his robe trying to unfasten his belt but he pushed her off and took multiple steps back. She fell to the ground hissing as her butt had knocked the floor hard. 

She looked up at the boy who was painting slightly, everyone watched in surprise. He didn't hold his usual super angry look, rather he was petrified and astonished by her attempt, she saw the insecurity in his orbs, it told it all, the missing story. 

"Don't move." She said softly like she was trying to get an animal to calm down. 

Rather he took another step and soon he was darting to the exit the three of them chased behind him yelling curses. 

He was fast, he had never run before, maybe once and that was when he was trying to escape her, and the pain. 

He successfully burst out and the sun blinded him, but he caught a glimpse of a fence before he was pushed to the ground, hands pulled to his back with his eyes shut to keep the sun rays out of his sight. 

"Rekun Chan!" He heard Marcus pronounce a spell as the crushing weight on his back prevented him from breathing steadily. It hurt. 

Darkness filled his sight and he went limp. He felt himself being picked up but couldn't say much, he tried to fight, to escape, to yell insults but it was futile.

What hell had he gotten himself into? Was it a nightmare? Could he finally sleep? 

So yeah. That's all for now. Hope you guys are all good.

Bind to Earth. AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara