Hazel grabbed a spear and got ready for combat. She mirrored Cyra's stance- knees wide apart, shoulders straight, spears aiming at each other. With the sound of a bell, Cyra stepped forward to attack.

Hazel dodged her blows, moving backwards, before she remembered Cyra's lessons. She stood her ground, using her spear to knock Cyra's away.

In Cyra's moment of weakness, Hazel was able to take offence. She pushed Cyra back, but was unable to keep up with the Praetor's strong strikes.

The fight ended with Cyra winning, but they continued practicing.

"Good job today, Hazel," Cyra said while cleaning her armor.

Pride surged through Hazel. "Thank you."

"Do you know when your brother will come visit you?" Cyra asked.

"No." Hazel admitted.

Cyra tried to hide her disappointment with a nonchalant expression. She couldn't show any weakness in the camp, especially if she was the Praetor.

She patted Hazel on the back on the way out. On her way to the Principia, she noticed an unusual sighting.

She went to see what was going on. About a dozen campers surrounded a white wolf, who stood proudly in the crowd.

"What are you slackers doing?" Cyra commanded. "Get back to your training."

The crowd dispersed. The wolf came forward and nudged Cyra's feet. Cyra could tell that it was a wolf from Lupa's pack. But they never came into Camp Jupiter unless there was a battle.

The wolf trotted away from Cyra, walking towards the camp's entrance- Caldecott Tunnel.

Cyra followed the wolf, trying not to raise any suspicion from fellow campers.

To leave the camp, Cyra told the guards at the entrance to go for an armor inspection and send the first two campers they saw out.

The wolf led Cyra to a broken down chariot. The wood was worn down and it looked like it would collapse if a strong gust of wind blew.

"I'm not getting on that!" Cyra exclaimed.

The wolf whined as if it were saying: You pretentious girl! Just get on the damn chariot!

Cyra sighed and got into the chariot, moving her purple cape so it wouldn't get dirty. The wolf somehow managed to strap on its own reins and ran on without warning.

Cyra never met Lupa before, her family lived in New Rome and they served in Camp Jupiter for years, meaning that she got in by reputation. Other campers were trained by Lupa and her pack before coming to Camp Jupiter. Cyra only knew Lupa by stories.

After an hour of sitting on the hard splintered wood of the chariot, Cyra was more than happy to get up. But, she wasn't happy to enter The Wolf House. It signified the start of a Roman demigods'/legacies' journey, and Cyra's started years ago. Why did she have to go in now?

The Wolf House was a mess. Cyra heard stories of the abandoned mansion, but she didn't expect it to be in ruins. There was basically nothing left but stones. It looked as if a battle just happened here.

Hesitantly, Cyra walked through The Wolf House. Could she even call it a house? What was left was just the structure.

"Hello?" Cyra called out. "Yoo-hoo, anyone here?"

The wolves who were strolling around looked at Cyra weirdly.

"Gods, so judgemental." Cyra muttered.