Chapter 12: Dolls

As you walked around with a gun at the ready, darkness just followed close by, you start to wish that you had bought a flashlight...so you try the light switch. As soon as the light turned on, it exploded and left you wrapped in darkness once again.

You sigh and grab your phone.

"Better than anything," you thought.

You turn on the flashlight and walk around the hallway, soon entering one of the rooms, a creepy old kid's room which was littered with dolls of all kinds, it ranged from soft dolls to China; this was enough to creep the crap out of you as you entered to check around.

"One, locked."

A voice said before the door slammed shut behind you, you pull on the door to open it but couldn't, many little voices joined you in that room, putting you on edge as you turned and shined your light; some dolls that weren't here before appeared.

You tried opening the door with all your strength, soon banging at the door to try and get Connor's attention as the voice got closer and closer behind you.

"CONNOR, HELP!!"

You screamed as much as you didn't want to, hoping that he had heard you as you carry on smashing against the door.

Something knocks into you making you drop your phone, now covering you in darkness again, it smothered and suffocated you as you lost your breath from the fight or flight response.

Soon the door flew open, knocking you back towards the dolls which grabbed and pulled like they were trying to dismember you...you look up to see glowing blue eyes and soon the room was lit up by gunshots and the pain stopped, soon you were picked up and moved back outside.