twelve

Happy Valentine's day, love you!

Harry :

As my lips mashed against hers like I'm trying to flatten and destroy her mouth our chemistry became an ever-bright flame, She hungrily pushed back, her mouth opens, tongue pushing past my clenched teeth to the moist space within, she gripped my head firmly, as if to keep me from escaping so i place my hands firmly on her waist mirroring the intention.

My heart beats pumping my blood through my veins and i feel all of it rushing to grow a mass in my tight jeans as she cercles her hips so effortlessly like she knew what she was doing, she worked her mouth against mine, tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. Her delicate hands started undoing my belt while she rolled her hips in a provocative temptation. She brings her delicate hand between us, running it up and down my leg til it curves towards my inner thigh and eventually grasping my dick over the material causing me to breath out uncontrollably.

" Chérie- " i whisper under my breath.

Subsequently she teasingly pulled back, sitting up straight on my thighs so our eyes meet and i swear I'd hung loose from my entire existence just looking in those brown eyes that were like the warmth of an everlasting hearth, as if they were the wood that could burn with golden flame yet be forever completely entire.

" You want me on my knees for you?" She blinks

A strained whimper tumbles out of me as i nod immediately like she pleases.

" Earn.it " i shift under her, whining a pathetic sound as i feel my face flushing.

" You want me to beg? because i'm not beyond it " i say matter-of-factly out of breath.

She simply nodded.

" Chérie, baby- please " i pant sounding borderline in pain " i need you. Make me feel good..please...please " she interrupts my pleads by leaning forward to nip at my lower lip and tug it between her teeth.

" That's my good boy " she grins her at her triumph.

She holds onto my hips for support as she starts lowering herself down on her knees between my thighs, eyes never leaving mine.

My hands immediately go to pop the button to my pants and draw the zipper down. My eyes can't decide where they want to stay at the moment, flicking between her pretty face and my pants so i can tug my briefs down to release myself- thankfully i managed doing so; wrapping my fingers around my solid length with relieved sigh.

My thumb brushes over my swollen pink tip, swiping at the precome that's been dripping from there, before taking my other hand and holding onto the back of her head.

I tease my tip against her lower lip
" Open that pretty mouth " i take the turn in dominance.

My heartbeat came in hot waves that cause everything else to pulse as she parted her lips and–

A loud shrill noise chimed into my dream, snapping my eyes open and I groan, blinking my eyes to adjust the sleepy blur from them.

I rub them with my thumb and forefinger, trying to wipe the heaviness from them, and wince at the continued ringing.

I slink my hand out from under the sheets slowly, reaching for my phone on the nightstand, picking it up and quickly swiping to answer it to stop the god-damn awful sound.