four

I enter the room and take a look around noticing a big messy desk, like expected his office has the same nostalgic feel. I see an old wooden wardrobe, a poster of a 90s band on one wall, a gruesome photographic blowup of a man's face beside it, darting my eyes to the right side where there's a leather sofa with a fur rug over the back and a blanket draped over the arm.

And two masculine figures sitting on it, first i met with a pair of brown eyes whom i had a strong assumption is Zayn, an attractive young man, angular cheekbones and a thick full beard, he was wearing a black ripped jeans and a band t-shirt letting the visions see his tattoo sleeve. This man is gifted all around god or some higher point must have spent a long time on him!

I bring my hand up to wave at him, crunching up my nose as a smile plastered on my face and the corner of his mouth quirk up .

But before i get to say a word my vision turnes to the men beside him as i felt my throat running hitched when i met with a familiar alarmingly green eyes, bulging out of his head, both our mouthes are wide open as we freeze at the sight of each other.

Forest green eyes, plump pink lips and sharp cheekbones. Those irresistible features belonging to the men that i haven't been face to face with in three fucking months.

Harry Fucking Styles

He's wearing a black costume pants, white shirt with an unbuttoned black cotton cardigan on top, a curl sticking out of his head, one arm stretched out on the back off the couch while his mouth was busy chewing on gum.

" Azail...am i right? " Zayn , and i turn to look away, blinking as my eyes adjusted

" Yeah..yeah " i assure, lowering my eyes in convoy of guilt.

He's friends with Zayn, he can convince him not to give me the job...He will take revenge now, won't he?

" I have been informed you're coming today... take a seat "

My chest is rising and falling with rapid breaths as i urged my body forward to sit on the wooden chair with my hands folded in my lap- i watch as Harry kicks his legs up to rest on the table in front of them while running this tongue along the inside of his mouth.

Son of a fucking bitch

" They informed you I'm coming but they don't wanna inform you that I'm here..." i snitch feeling no guilt about it

" What do you mean? " he furrows his brows

" It's nothing...forget about it " i state

" Okay, erm-like the good boss I'm, i will have to ask you some questions " his humorous tone made my brows shoot up. I honestly assumed Zayn would be one of those people that take life too seriously and does not appreciate humour!

" Sure? " i nod, twisting the ring on my finger.

" You know we don't hire people here just because of good looks...i might be though " He compliments in a jesting tone and my eyes slightly widen as his words gave me an idea...

" First why do you want this job? " He asks the first question.

I have two options here; leave the place since i don't have much hope or i can take a risk and seduce him but....quite smartly!

I shut my eyes and look down trying to make up my mind, should i take the risk?

" I need money " i decide to seduce smartly

" Straight to the point i see, tell me about yourself...your work experience " he turns with a faint chuckle, face wrinkling in a grin.

" Never worked before " i respond, as the corner of my mouth remain up playfully

" Why should I hire you then " he tilts his head in what looks like a mild disapproval.

" You shouldn't but i wish you would " i murmur and he looks done with my big words and confident attitude.

" why do you think you are a right fit to succeed in this role? " He furrows his brows " why did you even come here? "

" I'm good looking " i quote his own words

Harry who had hands touching his lips remain silent when Zayn's glance darted to him as if he's looking for answers, he only shrugs.

" Azail you can't do that here! I was joking earlier...and your good looks aren't a valid reason for me to hire you " he shakes his head speaking some expected words

" But it is " i speak my mind

" How? "

" Zayn...this is a a vintage bar, who comes here the most? Wealthy old man...they come to such a nostalgic place to get wasted and remember their good old days " i couldn't believe the words I'm speaking, but i need to finish what i started " Yet, this place needs life...a young attractive girl for example, I could help them loosen up spend here more time and money...wouldn't that be good for your business? "

His eyebrows raised a little, while his mouth made what was almost an upside-down closed smile, his head nodding in what i had long learned was an amazed look of surprised approval.

" How old are you? " Harry out of nowhere decides to ask the question that i wanted to avoid all along.

He knows my age, Fucking asshole! Why didn't I think of that?

I didn't think of a plan when they find out about my age all i knew was I needed this job more than anything...

lowering my voice i speak " you know I'm 17 "

" What the- I'm not giving you the job...don't even think about it " he aggressively raises his voice

" I turn 18 soon " i decide to fight more tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

" Still, I'm not trying to catch a fucking case here " he was quick to fire back

" Fuck this " I curse under my breath standing up and walking to the door. But before i get to lay my hand on the handle an unexpected voice speaks some unexpected words.

" Tomorrow, 10 pm don't be late...chérie " I widen my eyes in confusion. He can't be serious?

Turning around he only has a smirk on his lips...but Zayn he looks as shocked as I'm, he gives a nod letting me know that he's in fact serious. But how and fucking why?

••

- fourth chapter I'm excited for this so fucking much!!