Yuuma:Why should I tell you? *she scoffs*

Y/N:Well one way to get anwsers is torture or just this *you pull out your wings to intimidate her and you notice fear in her eyes* I guess now you wish to talk? *she nods slowly*

Yuuma:My name is Raynare and I was here trying  to eliminate a potential sacred gear user who could be a danger to us to impress Azazel sama.

Y/N:And have you considered the consequences of your actions of commiting such actions on devil territory when all 3 factions are at a cease fire? Or need I remind you that Azazel was the 1st to offer it as he preffers to research sacred gears not kill their users.

Raynare:*Realises she fucked up* I am so doomed aren't I?

Y/N:Indeed you are but I preffer if azazel deals with you than me now tell me do you  have anyone else here with you?

Raynare:We were planning on doing a ceremony to extract a sacred gear from a ex-saintess who based on our info was excomunicated for healing a devil as her sacred gear allows to heal any members of all factions.

Y/N:I see well goodnight *you knock her out and contact Rias* Hey Rias I might need to ask you to contact your brother for this as we have a few fallen angels in your territory who wanted to kill a brown haired boy aswell as a excomunicated saintess of catholic church.

Rias:Understood Y/N san and also I thought about adding the boy to my peerage to you mind coming to my club room so we can explain the situation  to him?

Y/N:I will and Rias keep an eye around the boy as I sensed a really strong sacred gear and if he joins your peerage warn him that if he wanders around alone he might get killed.

Rias:Understood Y/N san.

*You teleport Raynare to Rias and decide to head home for tonight as you are mentaly exhausted after this because of how big of a gimmick Raynare caused to you and as you return home Grayfia welcomes you home but notices you are tired aswell.*

Grayfia: Is something wrong dear? *she has a look of concern*

Y/N:It's nothing just some fallen angels who wished to impress Azazel and fastest way to get info out of her for me was to reveal my wings. *you pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh* if Sirzechs asks me to join the meeting to testify I will.

Grayfia: I see *she wraps her arms around your neck and hugs you to ease your worries* whatever happens I am with you until the end of the world.

Y/N: I know hey atleast If I meet Azazel I might ask him help find my father as a favour if he is still alive. Anyway what's for diner?

Grayfia: Your favourite for tonight *she kisses you on the cheek and goes to the kitchen and you follow her to help her out*

*Timeskip next day*

*You are walking around the corridors of Kuoh academy and many students notice you and look at you with different glares females keep whispering about how hot you are while boys are being jealous and you just ignore their comments as you walking to class 2-B and notice Issei.*

Y/N:Greetings students I am your new  arts teacher Y/N L/N *you write your name on the board* and I hope we all can get along here so let's spend this lesson to get to know each other better.

*Girls squeel at how handsome you look and boys look at you with jelousy*

Random girl 1: Sensei are you single?