Chapter 1 Mr. President and his Elites

Stephanie Blue 32 years old a standby officer, after the bank robbery case she was granted three months leave to heal her stab wound in her abdomen area it was deep enough making her struggle to walk so her doctor advised three months rest to heal the wound completely but her body recovered really fast that after a week of her dismissal she can go run and fool around in the house like normal, in fact she can go back to work and chase thugs in the street as usual but no, instead she took the advantage of her so-called rare leave.

" And besides I still earn my monthly salary even I'm staying in my bed, so don't worry mom I'm a queen." she chuckles enjoying her chips she had never had for so long because of strict diet required in her job.

Her mother at the kitchen is completely annoyed.

"AH! I love this!" she chuckles

PAK! now that's the iconic flying kick of her mother struck her head.

BANG!! knock out.

"ah... ow.. ouch..." Stephanie slightly massage her head but still chewing her delicious chips.

" why did you kick me?" she yelled

Glaring, her mother stand in front of her holding spatula preparing to hit her.

" What did you say? you like this?" Furiously, she whack the chip away Stephanie was surprise.

"Mom that's my favorite!" she complained when the chips were scattered on the floor.

PAK!! a spatula land in her shoulder although she could have dodge it but she didn't " OUCH! why do you keep hitting me!!" she yelled again.

That made her mom angrier when she acts like a total brat.

PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! to the head. to the shoulder. to the butt. and all over her body.

" you wretch." her mother mutter and throw the other chips away.

"MOM STOP!!" Stephanie yelled.

Her mom got furious and yelled back at her. "WHAT?"

Stephanie lowered her head like a scared little puppy.

"that's my favorite chips though." she mumbled.

Her Mother heard it and got even angrier and took a baseball bat with her to hit Stephanie.

Stephanie protested and run around.

" what are you doing mom? put that down. I was just joking!!" she cried out trying to stop her mom.

" come here you stubborn wretch I will beat you to death." her mom chase her carrying the baseball bat with her.

Stephanie's asking for help from her sister. " mom have mercy on me!! Jelly help me!!!" she cried out.

Jelly who just got home with her daughter was surprise her mother chasing her injured sister but what's more surprising is her sister can run?

"what? she can RUN?" She got mad as well and joined the hunt.

" YOU!!!! YOU LIAR!!" she shouted chasing Stephanie around their small living room.

" Guys I'm still injured!!!" Stephanie yelled.

" come here let's rip the stiches!!" her mother almost caught her luckily she's able to dodge.

Her Father and brother who was just got home as well were confused.

" what's this chaos?" her father asked.

everyone stopped and stand still as if something just passed by.