✰ CHAPTER 1 ✰

|| Hope you enjoy, any feedback [positive or negative] is welcome and encouraged <3||

|| I'm also going to skip the entrance exams because my OC got in on recommendations and I don't really understand that part I'm sorry :(||

zuimu pov

'Just got done with that damn entrance exam' I thought as I made my way to the front of the school, 'That duel haired kid seems like a tough competitor though, I have to make sure to keep an eye out for him,". I sat down on the grass outside the front of the school and took my phone out of my pocket. I had this one level of my game I just couldn't beat, so that's what I did until dad came to get me. It was a good solid 20 minutes until I just decided to take the train home. I got on the train and texted my dad to let him know I was on my way home and put my headphones in. 

After about 10 minutes the train stopped at my stop. I put my phone in my pocket and started walking to the house. Dad normally would pick me up, but I guess he fell asleep. I grabbed the extra key from under the planter and went inside. I went to my room and threw my phone on the bed. I changed into some better clothes then these sweaty ass gym clothes that they gave us. I changed into a graphic t-shirt and some sweatpants and a matching bandana.

After I was done changing I jumped on discord and messaged Alec asking if he wanted to play Minecraft. He responded yes so I jumped on a video call in the main group chat [basically all his friends in one group chat]. We talked about which world we should use when Jazzy and Damian joined the call. Jazzy was asking what we were doing when Damion just started breathing heavily into his mic. "Oh hey Jazzy we were just about to start a stream," "Also Damion what the hell" I heard Alec say while Damion was die laughing in the background. "Oh sounds fun can I join" "Same" I heard Jazzy say, Damion just having to add in his own little bit of vocal lines. "Yeah you can join, we are going to be on the meme world I think" I said as I was starting up my stream. "Hello everyone welcome back to the stream! I got Alec, Jazzy, and Damion with me so this should be fun, anyways lets get started" Halfway through the stream people started asking me about the entrance exams, in which I told them that I didn't know if I got in quite yet, but I would know tomorrow. "But don't worry about that lets get back into the gameplay, BECAUSE ALEC JUST SHOT ME THANK YOU ALEC" I said, but it quickly turned into a scream because Alec was shooting me with the gun mod we installed.

After about three hours we all decided we would get of twitch and go eat something because it was 8:45 and nobody had eaten since breakfast. I said goodbye to my stream, which was sad to see me go and said goodbye to my friends, who were also sad I was leaving. I walked downstairs and put food in the cats food bowls and filled up their water. I grabbed some cereal and just started eating dry cereal while watching the Grinch and crying. Around 9:00 I got a message and it was Alec telling me to get up and come to the park with him Damion and Hera. I had nothing better to do so I agreed and grabbed my skateboard, phone, keys, and other stuff I could need and wrote a note saying I was leaving for a little. I went out my front door, locked it, and started skating toward the park. When I got to the park I got tackled by Damion and Alec while Hera yelled at them to get off me. "Guys get of Zuimu, get off" she said, talking to them like a dog. I laughed and stood up, immediately regretting it as I was now getting chased by Damion trying to hug me. "JUST LET ME HUG YOU Z" "NO HELP ME HERA" I screamed as I got tackled again by Damion, hugging me. Hera and Alec just laughed at me as I tried to escape from Damion. We got some food, attacked each other more, and hurting Hera's metal state by "acting like children" as she would say. We rapped up at around 1 am, and as soon as we parted ways I skated back to my house. I went strait up to my room and changed into a tank top and shorts. After changing and a lot more movies, I finally pasted out.

|| ANDDD ITS FINALLY DONE, JESUS THAT TOOK LONG||

|| Also I don't wanna write about the 'you got in' note hologram thing so lets just pretend he got in||

|| Or maybe I will, who knows||

|| But ima go to bed now, Have a nice day/ night <3||

|| Words: 921||