✰ 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 ✰

Hello!

It's me, the author!

This is the OC for this book and the information and if you wanna read it, the backstory is underneath.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Zuimu Mei was a normal child, or so he thought. His parents were in severe debt for all of his childhood. Before Zuimu was born, his parents did a lot of gambling and they rarely won. When his parents found out he was quirkless, they felt their one way to rid of their debts had failed. This was until a scientist had contacted them about an experiment he wanted to do on Zuimu. He wanted to pay them a large sum of money to experiment, enough to pay off their debt. Eager to pay off their debts, they sold Zuimu to the scientist. The scientist was attempting to give him a quirk, and he succeeded only 3 years later when Zuimu was 8. He got two quirks instead of one, which was unexpected so the scientist decided to continue to experiment on him while training his quirks. This went on for several years until Zuimu escaped using his quirk at 12 years old. He ran into a cop and told him he had been kidnapped and didn't know where his parents were. He took him back to the police station where he saw some pro hero's, other kids, some adults, and a lot more police officers. He sat down and after a few hours, they couldn't find his parents. Aizawa overheard most of the commotion and decided to "adopt" Zuimu ( he stole him ). Then you know he grew up I guess and now this is where the fanfic starts.

Hope you enjoy from here, any feedback [positive or negative] is welcome and encouraged <3

           --> frx1tyl00pzz :)