Chapter 18 - Surreal

Start from the beginning

"O-oh... That bad?" She gasped and made an o 'shape' mouth after.

"Yeah, she talks with herself the moment I came into her room. And she was like... Being alone like... I... I don't know how to explain" Farahain nodded and told me further.

"Really???" She flinched and was shocked as Amanina had gone such things.

"I never thought she will do this to me. Throw me away like I'm nothing even I always support her and follow her" Farahain's voice was cracked a little when she told her and facepalmed in sorrow.

Both of them were worried about Amanina's state. Nurul sympathized with the latter as she has been kind to her. She even made and gave her varied food. She then asked if she could get Amanina's address and told Farahain to send it thru her social media. They exchanged usernames and followed as well as added each other on social media.

Nurul stated she forgave her as she recollected her mother's advice to let bygones be bygones. Humans are not perfect. Allah will punish them for their sins nonetheless. Let down your ego before it devours you. Those three sentences were precious. Her mother will say them whenever she feels down. Later, they bid goodbye as Farahain was rushing to go back home as her mother called her.

____________________________________

Badri pulled Aifaa till they reached outside and moved to the parking lot. No one was there and it was a perfect place for her to yell at him. They stopped and started talking as Badri wants to talk with her about their relationship. Without wasting any more time, Badri initiated the colloquy.

"Aifaa, I have something to tell you" He seriously told while gazing at her.

"No, I don't wanna hear it" She answered nonchalantly.

"Please, Aifaa" He pleaded as his chances were broken down before.

"Nay, I'm busy and tired of your manners" She simply replied. Not wanting to talk to him any longer.

"That's already past. Just forget it" He gritted his teeth. The aura among them became dark.

"Pardon, my mother called me just now" She gave excuses to escape from him yet got no alternative.

"Aif-" He was interrupted as she suddenly continued speaking.

"I'm busy. Could you please, excuse me" She cut him off and was persistent to shoot through.

'Just please! Aargh! Why do I meet him here as well?' She thought while thinking of the next excuses. Yet no ideas came out. 'Think! Think! No!!! What's wrong with my brain today?!! It was fine minutes ago but now I have nothing!'

She was worn out every time she encounter him because she knew he will bully her eventually. They were quarrelling for almost a quarter of minutes but Badri relinquished at the moment. He gently ordered to get into his car as the sunlight was bright and gleamed to their mugs. He got something to tell her. She hated him yet did what he told.

He felt hot and a bit sweaty nearly got sunburn on his good-looking face. In the meantime, he held his head as it somehow burned. It had been grilled like a sausage. He has been under the sun for too long. Aifaa was already sweating inside but she held the hotness for as long as she could. Hoping he would leave her alone. He then entered the car and sat on the driver's seat while Aifaa sat next to him. She looked everywhere but him.

"Ugh! What again?" She was annoyed with his movement as he abruptly pulled her hem twice to get her attention but she did not give him a glimpse.

"It's essential so please let me explain first" He pleaded while staring at her and halting from pulling her.

"Tsk. What? Explain? I don't have to waste my time with your explanation" She scoffed and wanted to run but her anatomy did not move an inch like it has its own brain.

'Why I can't even move my bum? Oh, please no. Why is it hard to resist him this time?' She thought.

"I'm serious. It's important and not like what you think" He sternly uttered and seemed to acknowledge her thoughts.

"Whatever BULLY! Better be quick before I get out of here any moment" She said and made a 'talk faster before I kill you' countenance.

"Okay, relax sweetheart. I will" He playfully told as he thought she already cooled down.

"D*mn la! Quick!" His attitude made her fume in anger thus the rotten language slipped from her mouth and instantaneous snapped.

"O-okay okay, sorry. I-i'm so sorry. I-i like you actually" He stuttered in fright and hurriedly made a confession.

"Is this a prank? It's not funny, okay" She simply said with a scowl on her mug.

"I love you, Aifaa. Ever since the moment you kicked my middle part and I just realised after I returned home. No poppycock, I swear" He sincerely explained.

"Bullsh*t! You are totally absurd!" It was impossible. She did not believe such things could make a person easily fall for someone. Nay. Just. Like. That. Cr*p. I'm out!

"F*ck! It's the reality that I confessed to you just now! Just accept the fact already!" He has had enough of her and jerk the handle. A thud sound went noticed by her.

'He locked the door. No way. I will not let him hurt me or even touch me' Therefore, she rapidly craned.

"Open it! Before I-" She shouted in consequence of the locked doors while clenching the handle.

"Grr!" He let out a grumpy and heavy sigh and unlocked the doors. Set her free. In despair.

"D*mmit! D*mmit! D*mmit! It's not working! Why it's so hard to convince her?!! I don't know getting a girl's heart will be this b*tch!" He uttered profanity words continuously until he was exhausted while smacking both palms to the steering.