04."'Cause you've got your plans, and you know that I have mine."

04.”'Cause you've got your plans, and you know that I have mine.”

*It may seem like an unnecessary chapter, but this is where Austin will swoop in *creepy moon emoji*

___

Song For The Chapter:

Time To Go by The Maine

'Cause you've got your plans, and you know that I have mine.”

___

“So, how'd it go? Are you going on a date?” Was the first thing Alex asked when Austin walked in through the door (after slamming it pretty hard, that is).

After Jesse had left him outside her house, Austin decided it'd be best to go back home.

“No,” Austin grumbled and went into the kitchen. “She said no and left me standing outside her door.”

He could hear Alex laughin at him from the living room.

“No way!” Alex said as he walked into the kitchen with Austin. “I thought you were a ladies man.”

Austin rolled his eyes and shoved Alex lightly. “Shut up, I'll ask again some other day.”

***

When Jesse had wakled in after turning Austin down, Alice immediately began to question her. Jesse explained everything while Alice made them dinner and when she was done, Alice burst out laughing.

Jesse ignored her and although she didn't really find it the least bit amusing, Alice teased her about it all week. Two weeks went by pretty quickly and Jesse avoided Austin for the time being. She spent her free time focussing on school, work, or trying to get Andy's attention (which she thought was working).

About three weeks after the incident outside her apartment, Jesse decided to have some free-fun time and arranged some time to hang out with Andy. After a busy morning at work, Jesse rushed home to shower and get changed before heading out at around eight to the store where Andy worked.

When she arrived at the store, the last few customers were leaving and Andy let her in before closing the door behind him. She weaved through the aisles of DVD's, CD's, and books before finally making it to the front counter where two more of Andy's co-workers were cleaning up.

She'd spoken to these people before so she greeted them before hooping on the counter behind the register that had other CD's and DVD's that hadn't been shelved yet. Once Andy got to the register area, he jumped on the counter and sat next to Jesse.

“I'll clean up real fast and we'll go out, okay?”