Chapter 4 - Called to Mind The Past

Start from the beginning

"HAHAHA!" Farahain once again laughed noisily as Nurul flipped the next page while looking at her at the corner of her peepers. Her noisy laugh disrupted her concentration to read the book. She deeply inhaled and exhaled slowly and resumed what she did before.

"What?!! Really?!! It's pretty hilarious, Bad!" She uttered loudly to Badri who made her laugh that hard. It was not his fault but her laugh did make her attentiveness melt away. Nurul tried slowly to read back even she could not be slightly focused.

"Yeah, that junior said she wants to be my girlfriend for a day and even give me a love letter but I have to turn down her offer," Badri told.

"D*mn! It's plain freaky but Amanina was better than her" Farahain replied with a high pitch tone. She surely knows how to make people incensed with dark red smoke coming out of anyone's head.

"Amanina? What's with her?" He curiously asked.

"She's much better than that kid," She told and he looked at her strangely. Why Amanina out of the blue?

"She has nothing to do with this, Farahain" He said. Not wanting to be related to Amanina.

"Just saying..." She said and shrugged her shoulders. She purposely told him that Amanina was the best candidate to be her girlfriend. Does he want her?

"'Can't she talk with a low volume? You're not alone here, b*tch! Ugh!" Nurul muttered under her breath as to why they were placed next to her table although there was a gap in the middle. She was a b*tch! Nonetheless. Her tablemate, Amanina was also there listening to them but talking. It was weird for her as Amanina was talkative but did not talk much at the minute with an unreadable expression.

'Why Amanina seem like she was smugged but at the same time her eyeballs were moving at me intentionally? What's wrong with her? What I did, duh? Wait! And... where are those two? Why are they taking so long? Are they making a new toilet or helping the cleaner? Ya Allah' She instantly shook her thoughts and grabbed the Malay homework. She then picked up her blue pen and began writing.

10 minutes passed, she held her water bottle and gulped down thrice as she was thirsty. There was a few drops of water spilt on her hijab and a drop under her lips. She then carried on with her homework while licking the remaining water under her lips. Farahain and Zambri were throwing some crumpled papers at each other with Zambri at the front of the class and Farahain was at her table. They were laughing and calling each other eke-name such as bovine and dim-witted.

One of the crumpled pieces of paper landed on Nurul's head not long after. Her piercing gaze shot at the two of them before she squinted the organ of sight. Zambri made a 'b*tch, I ain't nothing to do with it' countenance with hands up surrendered while Farahain smirked for a second then pretended to talk with Amanina. The smirk went noticed by her but she just stayed still. 'You will get nothing Nurul if you punch her. Nothing" She said in her thought while cooling down her nerve. She then keeps on with her homework as she had done half of it.

Pap!

Another paper was thrown at her countenance yet she merely stays put on her chair. "I'm too lazy to deal with them. Do whatever you want, babies spoilt kids!" She lowly spoke under her breath. She nearly finished her homework thus she focused on what she wrote just now and ignored them both. It was Farahain who threw the crumpled paper at her but Zambri was just the same. She does not trust any of them.

Aifaa and Dee were back not long after. Zambri leisurely moved to his table ahead of Farahain's and Amanina's once he saw them. Dee headed to Nurul's table and sat next to her while chatting to accompany her. On the other hand, Aifaa was trying to get inside but Badri detained her. She wants to enter but he made a cross onto both doors with his hands. He queried her as soon as she walked to the back door and did the same cross on it.

"Where are you going, huh?" He asked with a playful tone and wriggled his eyebrows. Why he has to pester her every time he encountered her? It made her irritated.

"It's none of your business" She harshly replied. She then rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth to stay calm.

"Uh-uh, I won't let you in if you don't tell me where you're going" He carried on annoyed her as he felt fun teasing her. But not for her. Unbeknownst to him, she already reached her limit.

"I.don't.care.bloody.h*ll! What's your problem?!!" She fumed with his plague and mercilessly told him with anger written all over her face.

"You're my problem. So, where you go just now with Dee?" He casually answered while pouting like a kid. She thought he was mocking her so her blood boiled even more.

"Better you move... before I..." She showed an unreadable mug where he could get a wound if he still stops her from letting her get inside from this moment.

"What, huh? What you gonna do?" He simpered then raised one of his brows.

"You really don't wanna move? Okay then... good..." She gently said while smirking inside. Not knowing what he will be facing after this, she began smiling. For him, it was a pleasing smile but for her, it was an evil smile.

"Yes, neither walked away nor let you in. You have to tell me first then I will consider" He confidently told and moved his countenance close to her to scare her. He thought she will tell him.

"Consider?" She scoffed and eyeballs roamed above then huffed. Waiting for the time.

"Yup, an- aargh!" He was interrupted when she kicked his balls. She booted him pretty hard then walked inside. Right away went to her table in satisfaction. Thumbs down, Badri. Meanwhile, he covered his private part in pain with a 'sh*t, I felt like dying' and 'I surrender' face.