1: Ever Pointed A Knife At A Pretty Boy's Throat?

Start from the beginning

When they were close enough he whisper shouted, "Y/n! I told you not to call me that in front of so much people,"

"Ah come on," Parker nudged the male, "It's cute,"

"Yeah Killy," Y/n huffed, "Don't act like you don't like it~"

Killion's face immediately heated up as he cleared his throat, "ID's please,"

Parker laughed and patted his shoulder, "Boy bye,"

She walked around him and entered the club herself.

"Can I go in or will you arrest me if I don't show you my ID," Y/n teased as she placed a hand on her hip.

"Couldn't put a pretty thing like you behind bars even if I wanted to," Killion chuckled as he opened the door for the girl.

"You're such a tease Killy," Y/n shook her head playfully before entering.

As she entered, her eyes panged with slight discomfort because of the sudden darkness the room possessed.

If it was one thing, this club was known for its girls and colours. There were coloured flashing disco lights and loud music

Not 'ear ringing' loud music or 'having to shout to talk to someone' loud

It was also really fucking cold, as Y/n would put it 'Antarctica type shit', and they weren't allowed to wear jackets as it messed up the uniform.

The main area which was fairly large had circular tables and padded seats around the table.

The table had a pole in the middle where the girls would dance. There were 10 tables like that in the main area

At the back there was a stage with long iron poles planted about on it as well for the dancers to perform. The stage had sofas in front of it.

Along the right hand side of the main area was the long counter were the bartender and waitresses would be, mixing the drinks for the customer.

The wall being the counter was lined with endless bottles of booze the on glass shelves, the flashing lights would reflect on the glass bottles.

Bar stools were bolted down to the opposite of the counter.

The left hand side of the main area was balcony where the VIPs would hang around

It had tables and seats just like the one in the main area.

The bathroom, staff room and stairs for the second floor was a fair distance away from the counter on the right

Y/n sighed as she headed to the bathroom to change into her work uniform.

She put on her fishnet stockings before slipping on her short black skirt with white long sleeve button up tucked into it.

The girl looked at herself in the mirror as she tied her tie, also looking at the way her (h/l) (h/c) hair was naturally, just how she liked it.

Lastly the girl put on her black ankle boots and her knife holder with a sharp blade in it around her upper thigh.

Dealing with perverts is a nightly thing so she has it there for show.

She does know how to use it if she needed to though.

In these parts, gunshots were normal, only be afraid if you were part of the gangs around. Other than that, they don't hurt innocent people.

The police there was as useless as diet water.

She stuffed her backpack in her locker in the staff room before attending to her job.

The girl worked Monday to Friday, 4 P.M. -12 A.M.

The female laughed to herself as she saw Parker on table 8 with ones by her feet.

As she worked into the night. She waited tables, mixed some drinks, caught some lustful eyes from some men and women.

Nothing new.

Y/n had a lot of acquaintances at the club but no friends really, she didn't consider them friends anyway

She was fairly known around but want close to anyone else besides Parker and Killion.

The female bent down to grab a beer from the cooler when she felt a presence behind her.

It was just a feeling

Reaching for the blade strapped on her thigh, she withdrew it and pointed it to the neck of the person.

It was a guy, a cute one at that

He wore blue jeans and a red and black striped shirt. The male had beautiful brown hair that was somewhat straight with a pair of orange tinted goggles on the top of his head.

Something shiny glinted at the corner of her eye, when she averted her eyes from the man to what caught her attention, it was a chain that was attached to his belt loop in a 'U' shape.

He had black fingerless gloves on his left hand and the other was bare which he stuck in the pocket of his jeans

"You're a quick one, aren't ya?" the guy smiled.