👛𝒜𝓁𝓎𝒶'𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝑔𝑒👛

𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 18. 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎.

𝒜𝓁𝓎𝒶 𝒞𝑒𝓈𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱.

She could feel the heated glares as she and her class stepped into the cafeteria.

She scoffed and went to go get her lunch tray with her friends.

All she needed to do was ignore those idiots. They were all just jealous because they had to continue their classes!

And that b*tch Ms. Mendeleiev, she was so inconsiderate!

"So, Lila, how are you feeling?" Alya asked as she sat down with her, Max, Marinette, and Mylène.

"I'm doing okay. I-I'm just... still in shock about Miss Bustier." Lila says sadly.

Alya patted the girl's shoulder with a frown. "I know girl, me too. I'm still in disbelief that she was a criminal. She was so sweet and kind."

"I just don't understand why Mr. Damocles would allow her to be on school grounds if he knew her record." Marinette points out.

Alya sighs. "That's a mystery that'll have to go unsolved."

"What?! Alya, you've gotta find out! Your a reporter!" Marinette protested.

"And some reporters don't stick their noses into possibly dangerous business." Alya retorted.

She instantly felt bad when Marinette's facial expression twisted into a hurt one.

"Sorry, Mari. I'm just on edge." She informs.

"It's okay to be." Mylène assures her.

Suddenly, Lila covered her face, beginning to quietly cry. "I'll miss her so much!"

"I know. It'll be hard for us to move on." Alya says, rubbing her back. Her eyes drifted to Max, only to see the boy roll his eyes. "Something wrong Max?" She raised an eyebrow.

She became slightly suspicious when he looked at her in surprise.

"H-Huh? Oh, I'm just still shaken up about the incident like Lila."

Alya narrowed her eyes at the boy. "Then why'd you roll your eyes?"

"Alya, leave him alone. You heard what he said." Marinette told her.

She bit her jaw and continued to rub Lila's back as she cried while Mylène held the girl's shoulder.

While doing this, Alya's brain began to tick.

Miss Bustier was such a great teacher. Why did she suddenly get fired and arrested? That would've never happened if... if Kalianna wasn't here...

It all of a sudden made sense to Alya.

Ever since that wannabe Insta star arrived, she'd been nothing but trouble! All she did was bully Lila! And now because she noticed that Miss Bustier favored Lila, she had gotten rid of her!

She probably even got Miss Bustier arrested!

Alya growled as she glared over at Kalianna, who was chatting happily with Aurore and Mireille.

"That b*tch." She seethed.

Lila, Mylène, Max, and Marinette all looked at her, confused.

"Who are you talking about Alya?" Lila asked, drying her fake tears.

"I'm talking about that b*tch Kalianna!" The girl snapped. "She's the one who got Miss Bustier fired and arrested!"

"Why would you say that?" She heard Max ask as she continued glaring at Kalianna, unaware that Max had a nervous look on his face.