👛𝒯𝒜𝑒 𝐞𝓁𝒟𝓉𝑒𝓈👛

𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 17. 𝒯𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎.

𝒦𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱 .

She was in the empty class with her notebook in front of her tapping her red pen against the front page

She had arrived early before anyone else as she needed to do her hit list in silence.

Yes, that's right. A hit list.

In the notebook, the first page of it was labeled on top, 'HIT LIST', and below it, she had Miss Bustier's name in red ink.

HIT LIST

Miss Bustier

She was still debating on how she could get rid of the stupid woman.

Maybe push her down a stairs? No, too diabolical, she was trying to get her fired, not killed.

Maybe frame her for stealing? No, too childish.

"Hmmm," The amber-eyed girl hummed, tabbing her pen against her notebook's page.

She suddenly gasped at a thought.

What if Miss Bustier... had a criminal record?

It wouldn't be too far off. Maybe she's just playing the stupid role and hiding her true identity to not let people find out who she really is.

Kalianna smirked and wrote down her thought.

HIT LIST

Miss Bustier
Possible Criminal Record...?

"What are you doing?"

Kalianna turned to see Marinette narrowing her eyes at her.

"Writing in my notebook, can't you f*cking see? Or do you need glasses?" She spat.

She rolled her eyes when the bluenette flinched before going around the desk and sitting down, looking out the window.

Soon, the Akuma class began to file into the classroom, but Kalianna paid no attention to them and closed her notebook, winking at Adrien as he entered the class and made eye contact with her.

He smirked at her, and as did she. She rolled her eyes when Lila appeared, look at her, whimpered, which was obviously fake, and clutched onto Adrien's arm.