👛𝐿𝒟𝒶𝓇 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒟👛

(Sukura41: This chapter is based off Chameleon.)

𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎  15. 𝒯𝓊𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎.

𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱 .

She sprinted to school with a croissant in her mouth. She was late as usual.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" She yelled as she hurriedly entered just as Fred was about to close the door.

He glared after her as she ran upstairs and skidded to a stop at her classroom.

She enters to see everyone in the class is sitting next to someone except for Adrien, who has an empty seat beside him, much to her excitement.

She sneaks past the blonde before she runs around the desks towards Alya.

"How'd you pull this off, Alya?" The girl asked her best friend. "You're the best! I can't believe you got everyone to swap seats so I can sit next to Adrien! Then again, it might not be the best idea." She began to imagine a scenario. "It could keep me from paying attention in class, and if I fail it'd be a total disaster because then Adrien and I would never have our own house, the three kids, the hamster named-"

"Whoa girl," The bluenette's scenario gets interrupted by Alya. "what are you talking about? You're not sitting next to Adrien. Your seat's over there."

Alya pointed to where she would be sitting and Marinette followed her finger, immediately frowning when she noticed Kalianna at the back with her phone out taking a picture for Instagram.

"At the back with her? Why? What's going on?" Marinette asked Alya.

"Well since she's got a hearing issue, there's no way she can sit at the back of the class, right? Which means she needed a place up in the front." Nino says.

"So to make it work Ivan sat next to Mylène, Nate sat next to Alix, besides, she came up with the idea of ​​​​moving Nino here, so now we get to spend more time together." Alya explains

"Who is this "she"?" Marinette was confused.

𝒦𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱 .

She had just posted the picture she had taken on Instagram.

'At my new school looking like a goddess as always!' The caption for her photo read.

She smirked when she began to get thousands of likes and hundreds of comments, but soon it would turn into millions of likes and thousands of comments.

"Good morning, students." She looked up and rolled her eyes when she saw Miss Bustier entering the classroom.

"I'm sure you've all heard by now, but Lila's home from her trip to Achu and she's back in school with us again." As the teacher said this, a girl with sausage hair entered.

'So, this is the basic b*tch who's obsessed with Adrien huh?' Kali smirks. 'I'm gonna have fun tearing her down.'

"Hi, everyone." Lila greeted as she waved.

Kalianna rolled her eyes at the basic girl's annoying voice.

"Hi, Lila!" The Akuma class, minus Adrien and Marinette, greeted back like the bunch of suckups they were.

'She really turned them into brainwashed sheep, that's so embarrassing.' Anna cringed.

"Oh, a seat in the front row! You all remembered my hearing issue! You're such sweethearts, all of you." Lila blows kisses to the class.