"Malamar, Giratina, and Yveltal. Rumor has it Mewtwo is involved too, but I haven't seen it." Steele replied.

Ash clenched his fists. Yveltal was the worst. It took Serena away from him 7 years ago. Ash's hot anger flared, and his face turned cruel. Serena placed a hand on his knee, rubbing it with her thumb to help him relax.

"Yveltal is the worst," Ash muttered.

"I agree." Steele replied, his face twisting in anger as well.

"What do we do about it?" Gary asked.

"Compete in the tournament. Make it to the final battle, that's when Giovanni is planning to strike." Steele replied. "I will do what I can from the Battle Hall."

"How will we contact you?" Clemont asked. "If Ash and Gary need to keep competing, we won't be able to come back here often enough for this.." he searched for the word, "alliance to be of use. Especially if you won't tell us anything about this organization."

"I'm an Aura Guardian," Steele replied, looking meaningfully at Ash. "Not from Aaron's line, but from another less powerful one." He also gestured to his and Ash's Lucarios who were sitting together while they ate. "They've formed a bond, I can tell by my Lucario's thoughts. I can relay information to him, and he will pass it to your Lucario."

"A bond? You mean like they're together or something?" Naomi asked, looking over at the Pokémon.

"I suppose you could put it that way. They're Aura-bonded, whether that means they are mated or not I don't know." Steele replied.

"What's an Aura-bond?" Ash asked. "I've never heard that before."

"Their Auras are the same," Steele glanced up at the stars for a moment. "Almost like they were cut from the same cloth, or they were made from the same star, stuff like that." He replied. Ask glanced at Lucario and smiled.

"So they can communicate?" Ash asked. Steele nodded. "That's pretty cool." The group was silent for a few minutes as they continued to eat their food.

"Is there anything else you can tell us about Giovanni or this organization you're in?"

"Not really, not without inducting you guys into the Arceus Order."

Steele replied with a sigh.

"Why not? We want to fight. Giovanni can't win, not ever, because if he does we're all doomed." Serena challenged.

"First of all, it's not up to me, it's up to the elders. Secondly, we need you here, distracting Giovanni and participating in this tournament. If Giovanni captures any of you, we can't risk you knowing what we're up to. The only advantage right now is that Giovanni doesn't know I'm a spy."

"You think he doesn't," Clemont interjected.

"I'm very good at what I do," Steele replied, training his blue eyes on Clemont.

"So is Giovanni." Ash rebuked, voice hard. Steele looked him over.

"I assure you he doesn't know I'm a spy." Ash didn't believe him, but he let the subject drop. There wasn't much else to be said, an awkward silence spreading across the group.

"Well, Steele, please feel free to make camp with us. It's too dark to pick your way back to Oreburg." Clemont offered. Steele nodded and rose from the table, clearing his plate and everyone else's.

"I'm just going to bring these to the stream. I'll be right back," Steele glanced at his Lucario, who looked up and nodded, getting up and going to his trainer. Ash made a decision and rose, following him, Pikachu on his shoulder.