It's Martin Steel. 

'No, she does not.' All the blood in my body runs cold when Martin looks directly at me, his crusty lips curling up just a little. 'I feel like she does.'  

Hunter takes a deep breath as he turns around to face me. 'Please go to your room.' 

I don't even respond and simply slip past him and head to the door. As I almost rush past Martin, I can feel his hand on my wrist as he pulls me back, making my arm hurt like hell as he keeps me in place. 

'She's not going anywhere until I get to talk to her.' His grip is tightening and it's hurting more and more by the second. 

Hunter shakes his head and takes a step forward, reaching for something in his back pocket. 'Let go of her-' 'Or what? You'll shoot me?' 

Within seconds Hunter has his gun pointed at Martin, who instantly lets go of me. I step back and keep my eyes on both of them as I head to the hall, ready to run to Isabelle and lock us up in a room. 

Tonight we're leaving. 

'Leya?' I almost snap around to hit whoever it is, and I should, but I need to get to Isabelle first. 

'Leya, why are you in such a hurry?' Kai asks as he trails behind me. 'Have you seen Isabelle?' 'She's at your room, but what's going on.' 

'Go and see for yourself.' I say as I turn to head to my own room. 

At some point, Kai stopped following me, because when I make it to my room, he's not around. 

'Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?' Isabelle asks, looking at me all worried and shit. Because I have... 

'Martin's here.' Her eyes widen and she stumbles back, her back clashing against the bedframe. 

'Wh- what do you mean?' She asks, trying to steady herself, 'Hunter didn't say an-anything about that.' 

'He wants to talk to me and Hunter told me to go to my room.' She shakes her head in disbelief, trying to process what just happened. 

It's as if she's replaying that night in her head. Time and time again. 

'Isabelle, listen to me.' Her mind is all over the place and I can tell she's freaking out too much to process what I'm about to say, but I have to tell her. 

'I need you to grab an extra set of clothes when you sleep in my room tonight.' I mumble as I walk over to her, grabbing her hands in mine. 

She's shaking. God... 

'Wh- Why? What's- I don't understand.' I nod and take a deep breath, trying to calm down in hopes of her mirroring me in some ways. 

'We're leaving tonight.' It takes a few seconds for it to click, but when it does, she nods, ready to leave as we speak. 

There's just no way we will get out right now, there are too many people outside. 

'Okay, I'll just-' A knock on the door makes both of us go silent. 

Whoever is on the other side of the door knocks again, a little more annoyed this time. 'Who is it?' 

'Someone who wants to see you just as much as you want to see them.' I recognize the emotionless voice and head closer to the door. 

'What do you want Jordan?' He chuckles darkly but doesn't move. 'Get out and come with me.' 

'Why would I do that?' Isabelle stays by the bed, keeping her eyes on me. 'Because Hunter wants to speak to you.'