How Outlawqueen came to be (Flashback 1997)

"REGINA! YOU IDIOT!" Gold's voice echoed throughout the building that was now under attack.
"What has she done now!?" Cora sighed,
"They followed me! How was I supposed to know!?" Regina protested.
"It's okay princess, you didn't mean to-" Henry started,
"STOP CODDLING HER! She needs to learn Henry!" Cora shouted.
"What are you guys screaming about?" Zelena asked grabbing her green mask, "the place is under attack an-"
"And your sister is responsible!" Gold interrupted.
"HEY! It wasn't ALL my fault alright!" Regina shouted adjusting her purple mask, "THEY almost KILLED ME! I retreated! Maybe if i had a reliable partner I wouldn't have to retreat!" She glared towards Milah.
"Well SORRY! You're just so reckless it's-" Milah protested,
"Guys! They're breaking in upstairs!" Zelena interrupted.
"Okay this is NOT a drill! Grab your masks and weapons and defend at all costs!" Gold announced then walking off,
"And where do you think your going!?" Regina shouted grabbing her twin daggers.
"I have some calls to make-"
"REALLY!? NOW!?" Zelena screamed over the racket of people breaking in through the windows upstairs and thuds of boots.
"You'll see" he said before he strolled into his office.
"Great! Now what!?" Milah sighed.
"Now, you go get your brother!" Cora said quickly to Regina who stared at the woman as if she were insane.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOUR the one who can't fight! YOU go get him!"
"I'm not arguing with you, go NOW!" Cora said sternly starting to tie her mask in place. Regina groaned and headed up the stairs. Just as she disappeared, Gold strolled back into the room wearing his trademark gold and black mask.
"You done your calls?" Zelena joked, Gold nodded,
"They'll be here shortly" Zelena's smirk disappeared.
"Who will be here?" She asked nervously, "Gold what did you do?"
"I called for backup" he announced just as the front door burst open. A small group of young men in green and brown ran into the room. Everyone loaded and aimed their weapons at the intruders.
"Wow, Jesus Christ! Put em down!" The one man said then lowering his green hood. His hair was a golden brown to match his stubble. His eyes were a light blue and a pair of dimples showed as he smirked mischievously.
"Who the hell are you?!" Zelena ordered,
"The name's Robin, Hood" the man announced, "I'm leader of this small clan we call the Merry Men, you may have heard of us. Can you please lower your weapons"
"And why on Earth would i do that!?" Zelena snarled not liking this Robin one bit.
"Because, milady, we are here to help you" Robin said proudly. Zelena looked flabbergasted as Gold stepped foreword.
"Ah Robin dearie, nice to see you. Hows your father?"
"Passed shortly after your last visit I'm afraid. He was too... 'Young' in the mind for his age" Gold nodded,
"Give your mother my condolences then please"
"I will" Robin sighed. Just then a loud bang and a child's scream was heard from upstairs.
"What the hell is she doing up there!?" Cora growled, sounding threatening even though her face said otherwise.
"Yeah, sorry to disturb your little 'reunion'. But the HQ is currently under attack and you guys are here to help. So get helping!" Zelena ordered causing Robin to roll his eyes. Suddenly another scream was heard, only this time it was a woman.
"Yeah we'd better go and sort stuff ou-" Robin started before a man got thrown off the balcony, onto the hard stone floor, dead. Then Regina's head popped out if the doorway,
"Did i miss anything?" She asked leading a small boy down the stairs.
"Oh Will! Your okay!" Cora gasped running towards her son, both Regina and Zelena rolled their eyes.
"Uh.. Who is this?" Regina asked gesturing to Robin, as a large group of black and grey hooded people leaked from the doorways of the upstairs rooms, aka the EE agents.
"I think the time for introductions will have to come later on milady" Robin answered gesturing towards the EE agents.
"Fight now, talk later-and you WILL properly introduce yourself afterwards" Regina said smirking. Robin chuckled as he pulled out his bow, loading it with one if his silvery tipped arrows.
"Ready when you are" he said taking his aim. Gold nodded towards them as Regina pulling her twin daggers out, taking a stance. Zelena did the same with hers; Henry and Gold both wielded their swords, whilst Cora took Will to safety, and to protect Bælfire, Milah and Gold's son. And the fight began.
Two men in black ran towards them, only to get shot by two arrows, they all turned to see where the mystery arrow came from, to see Milah holding a loaded crossbow ready to shoot again. Just then two more came sprinting towards the group, Regina nodded to Zelena and the both ran forewords and brawled with the two hooded figures who also held pairs of twin daggers. Just then a loud bang echoed throughout the building, Gold threw a small dagger where the noise occurred, and a lifeless body fell to the ground along with a pistol. But another thud was heard. Gold turned to see Milah, on the floor, blood pouring from her chest, life slowly slipping from her eyes. Gold quickly lifted her and ran to where Cora and Will were hiding. Cora gasped in horror seeing one of her best friends dripping with blood, dying in her husband's arms.
"Where's Bæ?" Milah whispered,
"Right here Mil, don't worry he's safe." Cora whispered back holding the sleeping two year old in her arms. Milah smiled and nodded,
"Rumple?"
"Yes Milah?" Gold asked setting her down gently on the table.
"Look after Bæ-"
"No Milah, you're going to make it, you WIL-"
"Rumple!" Milah hissed, Gold then shut up, tears spilling from his eyes. "We both know this is it, so don't try to convince anyone else otherwise, it's too painful" Gold nodded and held Milah's hand to his lips.
"I loved you, since the first moment i saw you" he whispered kissing her hand.
"And I'll love you until my last." She whispered, breathing now becoming pained and shorter. She gave a last smile as she looked towards her son. "And tell him i loved him very much" she whispered. Both Cora and Gold nodded. Will stayed asleep along with Bælfire as Milah's eyes fluttered half closed, breathing nonexistent and heartbeat gone. Gold tried to contain his sobs as he closed her eyes fully. Milah was gone.
Meanwhile, whilst this was happening in Gold's office; which was now locked, the Merry Men; led by Robin, Zelena, Henry and Regina all tried to hold their ground, Regina and Zelena on the balconies whilst Henry joined in with the Merry Men defending the lower floor. Just as Gold came to help the men on the lower floor, Regina shouted down for backup as the EE stayed on the second floor, realising there were only two women above whilst the bottom floor had about a dozen men. Whilst Zelena managed to slip down stairs for cover, Regina stayed cornered or the edge of the balcony. Robin quickly shot an arrow at one of the hooded figures surrounding Regina, hitting him in the arm causing him to lash out, Regina quickly backed away not noticing the lack of space between her and the bars of the balcony, stumbling almost falling over them. One of the figures noticed this and immediately took advantage, quickly shoving Regina in her shoulder. She flipped back but managed to keep hold of the railings as she dangled helplessly 40 feet in the air; she never liked the height difference between the first floor and second, now she had even more reason to. A smirk flashed across the person's face, showing a deadly white grin. They neared the edge to where Regina's fingers were gripping and gently placed their foot on top if one if her hands, and started to press down. Robin quickly shot them down before she could let go, before a man in a black cloak stomped his foot on her fragile fingers, a snapping sound would have been heard if Regina didn't scream out in agony. Just then a deep male voice shouted
"RETREAT!" Just as the man was going to stand on Regina's other hand. Nobody noticed Henry slip up the stairs. As the man turned around to leave, he glanced back at the teenager dangling, holding on for her life and smirked evilly. He turned back around and started to press his foot down slowly; but hard, on her right hand. Robin attempted to shoot the man, but due to the position he was in, he couldn't shoot without hitting the girl (since he still didn't know her name). But then a yell was heard and a thud. Everyone turned to see the man in the black cloak on the ground floor, lying lifeless in a pool if blood with a dagger sticking in his stomach. Henry smirked seeing his victim, but quickly rushed to his daughter.
"DADDY!" She screamed crying uncontrollably,
"Shh it's okay Regina, here grab my hand" he whispered holding his hand out to her, she shook her head as her left, crushed, hand fell limply at her side, only being able to support herself with her injured right hand. "Regina, please, just grab my hand! I don't want you to fall" Henry said more sternly this time. Regina attempted to lift her arm, but as soon as her hand cane into contact with her father's, she yelped in pain, quickly pulling her hand away. The sudden movement caused her to become even more unstable as her right hand slipped from its grip.

Robin POV
I heard her scream as she slipped from the banister, as she started to fall. Before i knew what was happening, an adrenaline ran through my body, causing me to sprint to where she was about to land. I leapt up and caught her just as she was about to crash onto the ground. I landed on my back, her on top of him, my body her cushion. I groaned as i opened my eyes, but instantly felt pity as i saw the small fragile body of the girl i had just saved, shaking violently. She looked up, gaze meeting mine. Her eyes were a beautiful mocha that hypnotised me. I snapped out of my trance as i heard shouting from upstairs and saw the man, her father, shouting down to her.
"REGINA!" he shouted leaning over the banister, but as he saw me trying to help her up, he smiled seeing his daughter was alright.
"Y-you saved me?" The girl almost asked, i nodded and smirked. She smiled sweetly at me. "Thank you"
"Well i think enough people have died today dearie" Gold's voice said as he slowly walked towards her. As she stood up, still shaking, she clutched her left hand towards her chest, tears dripping from her eyes. Then basically all the masked people came running towards the girl, making sure she was alright and such. But as the familiar voice of her father calling her filled the room, she pushed past everyone and ran towards him, wrapping her arms around him as he held her close.
"Thank you for saving her" he said, then i realised he was speaking to me.
"Oh-uh no problem sir" i stuttered. He grinned at me as the two separated and gave me a pat on the back.
"Well then!" The girl said suddenly, "introductions?". I laughed since that was all she could say,
"Well milady, my name is Robin Hood, leader of the Merry Men now since my father passed-but never mind that" i held out my right hand, "you?" She smirked as she slipped off her mask, her long raven hair covering her face.
"Regina Mills, just Regina" she grinned holding out her right hand and shaking mine. Then brushed her hair from her face, revealing the most beautiful girl i had ever seen, that words couldn't describe. Her and the others obviously noticed me staring since they all either laughed or smirked, mostly my merry men laughing.
"Alright then, just Regina, i hope we can meet again. Under different circumstances" she nodded,
"I do too" she said, i nodded and pulled my hood up over my head.
"Well until next time" i said quickly, then all the merry men, including me, left without another word.
As we made our way back to camp, dome of the men started snickering, causing me to roll me eyes ignoring them. Until a hand patted my shoulder,
"Robin?" I turned to see my best friend and partner in crime,
"AH John, what is it?" I asked, he smirked and whispered in my ear
"You liked her didn't you?" I turned to see him and the men trying; and mostly failing, to control their laughter.
"I liked her?" I questioned, knowing what they meant but still.
"Has Robin got a crush on the damsel in destress?" Tuck asked (another one of the men), i shook my head as we continued walking. It was a good thing my hood was up, because that lie caused my to smile like a lovesick teenager, which i was.

Regina POV
As we cleared up after the raid, Zelena cleaned my hands up. We had just heard about Milah, and a saddened silence filled the room. She was like a second mother to me, Zelena and Will, only recently had her own child after loosing hope that she could actually have one. Now she was gone, unable to see her son grow up. My thoughts were interrupted as Zelena poured a bit too much disinfectant on my wounds, causing a sharp constant stinging sensation stabbing through my hands. I hissed slightly in pain, causing Zelena to chuckle.
"You just fell like 40 feet, yet this causing you to cry?" She questioned trying to contain her laughter as i realised how watery my eyes were getting.
"Well to be fair, I didn't fall 40 feet. I was caught-" i protested.
"Oh yeah!" She interrupted, "that guy you have a crush on" she smirked at me as i glared at her.
"You think i have a crush on him? I only just met the guy!"
"Ever believe in love at first sight?"
"Ever believe sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut?" I joked, "C'mon Ze, this isn't no fairytale"
"True, but i know you Gina. I won't judge you falling in live with a guy you just met, as ling as you don't get engaged like in the same day, that's way too Disney" we both laughed. Since she was kinda right, i did feel something for this Robin. But we just met, it's probably because he saved my life and stuff, but I couldn't tell what i felt for him, yet.

Ok kinda crap chapter but oh well. This is how they met, Robin saving Regina. Total disney/fairytale cleshay (bad french spelling but oh well) but it need to be done! Even if it was falling 40 feet to a solid stone floor, she may not have died, but still got badly injured so the idea is still there. Also Milah dies 😭😭 kinda sad to write, emotional moment please!
Okay im done now. Please tell me what you think, its great knowing you guys take time to read well, any of my stories for that matter. I wrote this one because i asked my friend what she thought i should write, she aint a oncer but im still convincing her to watch it!
To present time next, PROPER present as in this year 2015. I may contain months since i will have lots of present time stuff, or close to present time stuff anyway.
BYEEE ~COUAT 💋