Part 7

I'm not sure about my cast.. Should I put Zoe Sugg as Zoe again? Bc I don't know if she looks old enough to already be divorced, or at least in the progress of divorcing. 

“Hey Zoe. Reckon you´ll get an A+ again?” That was Luke. He was always teasing her about getting such good grades, because in his opinion it was impossible that Mrs. Courtier gives out good marks. Zoe rolls her eyes, but smiles. “You know that she doesn't hate you. If you learn for a test you can easily get an A.”, Zoe whispers back. “Yeah right”, he says and collects her paper as well. “Thanks Luke. That´s very nice of you.” Zoe hears Mrs. Courtier saying and she flashes Luke a glance that certainly said “I told you so”, but he just shakes his head laughing and goes back to his seat next to Mason.

Mrs. Courtier looks questioningly at Zoe, but she is already involved in an other conversation, this time with Noah who just shook his head in her direction. Zoe turns her head and looks at Bea, smiling warmly making her insides heat up a bit. This hasn't happened for quite a long time and actually lead to her divorcing her husband. She did not do it in hope to be with her student of course, she just could not stand lying to him anymore. Every time when he told her he loved her she felt empty inside. She still loved him, just more like a brother or a good friend than a husband. Also she is very confused, not only because she is attracted to a student of hers, but also because she is attracted to a FEMALE student. She could not think of a time when she was not interested in boys, although she usually paid more attention to their character and not their physical appearance. So she probably just never had met a female before, who had a character she felt comfortable to fall in love with. Not that she would be in love with Zoe of course. She is only a normal student, maybe a bit more well mannered than the other ones and therefore more special to her. She had always liked manners, she thinks they make people attractive, but she could not possibly be attracted to a student she barely even knows. Yes she had a few personal conversations with her and knew about her bad connection to her mother, but that was all. They never really talked about her personal traits and she never asked her, not that she was not interested in her students, school just never seemed to be the appropriate time and place to get to know someone personally. But for now she had to concentrate on her class again, hopefully this whole irritating feeling thingy would stop again.