Out the fucking window

A/N: Btw this is my first story so constructive criticism is completely allowed hate comments will be removed. :) hope you enjoy this.

In a tiny cramped apartment, a psychotic laugh could be heard as well as a scream of terror. 

"Tommy, where are you~" Tubbo's honey-like voice called as if he had asked Tommy to go on a walk with with him.

 While Tommy was hiding in his room terrified of Tubbo. It wasn't his fault that he put his red t-shirt and Tubbo's white sweater in the wash together. Okay maybe it was his fault but he wasn't going to admit that. Tommy's eyes widened as Tubbo stopped exactly where he was hiding he braced himself.

"TOMMY FUCKING INNIT YOU HAVE RUINED MY FUCKING FAVORITE SWEATER YOU LITTLE BITC-" Tubbo ranted clearly frustrated.

Then Ranboo came into view. Ranboo rolled his eyes at the sight he was used to this happening everyday. He adeptly dodged the frying pan that was aimed at him. He slowly made his way to the angry, short male and picked him up from his armpits. Tubbo silently switched off not even making a noise. Ranboo sighed and picked up the small brunette and carried him to his room.

The apartment the three lived in wasn't very luxurious. It was dingy, dull and cramped. It was the best they could find I mean what do you expect from a buch of teens. Tommy was the one who created most of the chaos; stealing from stores; committing arson; beating up bad people. Tommy wasn't a good guy but he had never harmed an innocent person ever. Most of the people he's injured are thugs and villains. Ranboo was chaotic but for the wrong reasons, the poor lad tries to not commit crimes but ends up committing them anyways. Even though he doesn't commit crimes he still dearly cherishes Tommy and Tubbo. Tubbo was the one who seemed the most innocent but actually was the creator for all their plans. He was like a living bee satan who was absolutely horrid if you were in his bad books. Tubbo also was a scary genius at electronics.

As soon as Tubbo was whisked away by Ranboo, Tommy started looking for an apology present trying to avoid punishments. 

'How can I make it up to Tubs,' Tommy thought looking around the steets for ideas until he saw a toy shop.'YES I'LL GET HIM A TOY!' Tommy thought triumphantly. Tommy scanned the shelves of the toy shop wondering what to buy for Tubbo. Tommy laid eyes on a bee plush which looked brand new. Without a second thought he swiped it off the shelf. Suddenly, he saw a Philza figurine which was limited addition.

"Holy shit this is awesome! Philza Minecraft our lord and saviour!" Tommy muttered under his breath. Then he looked at the price. He winced, it was £8 and added too the cost of the bee which was £13 together it would be £21. Tommy only had £19 right now and going back to get some money would be stupid as Tubbo could be awake by then. At that moment a bright idea struck Tommy he would steal it—he was a villain after all. He was TommyInnit the handsome, attractive, pog and brave villain he could steal from a pathetic exuse of a toy store. So Tommy did what he was best at, running away. He had quite a lot of stamina due to Tubbo chasing him all the time. The toy store owner suddenly realised he was stealing and started yelling theif. It sadly, was too late though Tommy had already gotten away. Tommy sighed in relief and looked at his Philza figurine his eyes shined as he looked at the hero.

Tommy casually made his way home grinning nonchalantly with a smug expression until he saw Tubbo with a death glare. Tommy cowered in fear turning to Ranboo but he was out of sight.

"Hey Tubbo my mansss" Tommy chuckled awkwardly dragging out the s.He comically waved the bee plush. Tubbo lowered his gaze, grabbed the toy and returned to glaring at Tommy.

"The window now,"Tubbo demanded with no room for argument, it was like fighting a loosing battle and Tommy knew this due to years of experience.

His head hung low Tommy stood in front of the window and grimace as if he was about to experience severe pain (well being thrown out a window isn't really pleasant.) And without an ounce of hesitation from Tubbo and petrified Ranboo, Tommy was yeeted out of his own fucking apartment complex. The sound of glass smashing alarmed some neighbours but most of them were used to the ear-piercing noise.

"Well now that's done what's for dinner," Tubbo beamed as if he hadn't just thrown his best friend out of a godamn window. Ranboo stared at him with an exasperated expression as Tubbo cuddled his new bee plushie.

Yeah Ranboo new his roomates were insane but to them Ranboo was the most insane out of all of them.

"Tubbo you know what happens when you let him cook..." Tommy whispered with a scared expression.

"Oops..." Tubbo trailed off. 

They both gulped, hoping it was a normal meal for once. The meal looked quite tasty and normal Tommy sighed in relief. Oh how wrong he was to think Ranboo would cook normally, the naïve fool. Ranboo started happily eating. Tubbo prodded his food carefully as if it would bite him. Tommy who was easily fooled, took a large bite. It wasn't long before he started coughing it all up. The stuffing of the chicken was fucking spaghetti.

Tubbo weakly smiled saying he wasn't hungry while leaving Ranboo to face the wrath of a pissed Tommy.Soon the night ended the three boys went to bed. All three of them slept on the same bed as one or the other got nightmares. The boys drifted of into peaceful sleep.

For the this would be the last time their day would ever be "normal."

A/N Hi~ so this the end of chapter one I'm not sure whether or not it is long enough I made this due to boredom but like yeah... Anyways Meridith you hoe I know you're reading this I made this also for you so be grateful<3. Hopefully you enjoyed this btw if you want to see more please vote and comment I would really appreciate it!

- Sad Bitch~

Words: 1074