The Big Bang pt. 2(Finale)

Start from the beginning

"Okay, tell us."

"Well, when the Tardis blew up, it caused a total event collapse. A time explosion. And that explosion blasted every atom in every moment of the universe. Except," the Doctor said.

"Except inside the Pandorica." I finished.

"The perfect prison. And inside it, perfectly preserved, a few billion atoms of the universe as it was. In theory, you could extrapolate the whole universe from a single one of them, like, like cloning a body from a single cell. And we've got the bumper family pack."

"No, no. Too fast. I'm not getting it." Rory shook his head. I put my hand on his shoulder, "The box, Rory, contains a memory of the universe, and the light transmits the memory, and that's how we're going to do it."

"Do what?" Amy asked. "Relight the fire. Reboot the universe. Come on!"

"Doctor, you two are being completely ridiculous. The Pandorica partially restored one Dalek. If it can't even reboot a single life form properly, how's it reboot the whole of reality?" River questioned. "What if we give it a moment of infinite power? What if we can transmit the light from the Pandorica to every particle of space and time simultaneously?"

"Well, that would be lovely, dear, but we can't, because it's completely impossible." River shook her head. "Well, no, you see, it's not. It's almost completely impossible. One spark is all we need." I said with a smile. "For what?"

"Big Bang Two of course!" I exclaimed, pushing the Doctor out of the way before the dalek shot me from behind. "Juno!" I heard River and the Doctor yell as I fell down. "Exterminate! Exterminate!" the dalek exclaimed. "Get back. River, Doctor, get back now!" Rory yelled.

"Exterminate!" Rory shot the dalek, causing it to power down again. "Juno. Juno, it's me, River. Can you hear me? What is it? What do you need?" River and the Doctor ran to my side. "Juno, that should've been me. That should've been me." the Doctor yelled. I gave him a weak smile before activating the vortex manipulator again.

     I teleported to where the Doctor was when he whispered his last breathes in my ear. There I was. Alive. With the Doctor. "Juno?" the Doctor ran to my side. "Hold on, that's you." Amy pointed to me. "I suppose so. Hi me." my past self waved awkwardly. "She's dying." the Doctor felt my pulse slow. I quickly grabbed his collar and whispered, "Twelve minutes. I'm going to use the Pandorica to save the universe. Go quickly, now." I collapsed to the ground.

"Juno."

     After they all left, I got up with all my strength and made it to the Anomaly exhibition. "Juno." the Doctor ran up to me as I was hooking myself into the Pandorica. "Why did she tell us she was dead?" Amy questioned. "We were a diversion." the Doctor turned, "As long as the Dalek was chasing us, she could work down here."

     River came up to me, "Juno, can you hear me? What were you doing?" The light outside grew brighter. "What's happening?" Rory asked. "Reality's collapsing. It's speeding up. Look at this room." the three looked around. "Where'd everything go?" Amy questioned. "History's being erased. Time's running out. Juno, what were you doing? Tell me, Juno!" River pleaded.

"Big Bang Two." the Doctor whispered. "The Big Bang. That's the beginning of the universe, right?" Rory asked. "What, and Big Bang Two is the bang that brings us back? Is that what you mean?"

"Oh."

"What?"

"The Tardis is still burning. It's exploding at every point in history. If you threw the Pandorica into the explosion, right into the heart of the fire."

"Then what?"

"Then let there be light. The light from the Pandorica would explode everywhere at once, just like the Doctor said."